Talks with Kiernan over a new contract

5 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Holt I rate higher than Halliday and if he can recapture the form he had before his injuries he'll have no problem getting in the team, hopefully Halliday can prove me wrong because I'd love to see a bear being the one to dominate the midfield in big games like he did in the old firm.

Yeah Holt has great link up plays, Halliday may have been limited since he was "forced" to be a CDM which he needs to watch his positioning. 

Could see a different Halliday this season. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He was dreadful at Hibs first goal in the cup final but Tavernier and Foderingham didn't cover themselves in glory either and they haven't had half the amount of criticism that Kiernan has.

The entire team ended last season poorly, I'd say McKay & possibly Miller were the only two who got pass marks for their performances post celtic, but it looks like Kiernan is the latest whipping boy among the support in the same way that Wilson, Halliday, Waghorn and Tavernier also were at some point last season.

I'm not totally defending him, he needs to improve and find more consistency but I think the criticism he's been getting is a bit OTT.