Club Statement

ForeverAndEver

18 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Before the match kicked off there was a thread in the Bears' Den asking fans to use there phones to gather evidence against the Tims.  Someone responded by saying, if you turn your phone on you'll probably get a fellow Bear in trouble.  People that go to these games need to keep their phones off.

That was me that suggested that  . But that didn't mean film bears singing songs and being brainless about it .

I meant film the fuckpigs and their behaviour towards us ..

After this weekend and the beggars bog thing  ,I can see where that might be too much to ask for some

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Before the match kicked off there was a thread in the Bears' Den asking fans to use there phones to gather evidence against the Tims.  Someone responded by saying, if you turn your phone on you'll probably get a fellow Bear in trouble.  People that go to these games need to keep their phones off.

Posting a video online is hardly the same as videoing it. whoever posted it knew what they were doing.

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

Posting a video online is hardly the same as videoing it. whoever posted it knew what they were doing.

Finding that guy and taking turns at kicking his baws would be infinitely more productive than another club statement.  Not that I would condone that sort of thing :wink:

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

lololol

we learn fuck all mate

We have got to hope Jim .

Surely King has to grow some .

You know I'm tired of saying he has been silenced .

This kind of stuff is just not good for our club going forward .

Everytime we take a hit ,we look weak and they just come back with more garbage .

We have to stay on the offensive .

Dare I say it .A bit like beggars ones tonight .Straight in there .

Stop with this dignified ,building bridged nonsense . Everyone hates us bar bears . They are not going to change

Lets start looking after ourselves

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm just not getting you today MB

'm still reelin' from Saturday.  I'll be the first to admit I'm stressed out about it.  I feel like getting pished right now and I'm having to fight the temptation.  I should really stay off here for a few days but I live in hope that something positive will come from the club.  The weekend was a hard one to take I do know that.  Watching us go 3-0 down to Motherwell at home was a bad one.  Saturday was a dark fucking day tho.

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

JT is the problem .I think he steals a wage . His credibility is lost .The rebel have stuff on him due to his sacking and fighting the top man there .

King and Murray trust him due to the special relationship they once had under David  Murray

You might just have hit the nail on the head eejay. You'd think JT, with the backing of the Board and the support of our legal team could come up with a strategy to counter our many haters. I mean, this is a guy with many years of journalistic experience who knows full well how to use manipulation to our advantage...in short, he knows every nut and bolt of the industry! Seems strange to me that he can't spearhead an attack on our behalf! Has he lost credibility, as you say, and hamstrung himself in the process or has the Board got him on a short leash? Either way, our brand, our cause, our ability to defend ourselves, is rendered meaningless and open to abuse...as we are seeing! For me, that's where Club1872 come in...answers are needed! 

9 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

You might just have hit the nail on the head eejay. You'd think JT, with the backing of the Board and the support of our legal team could come up with a strategy to counter our many haters. I mean, this is a guy with many years of journalistic experience who knows full well how to use manipulation to our advantage...in short, he knows every nut and bolt of the industry! Seems strange to me that he can't spearhead an attack on our behalf! Has he lost credibility, as you say, and hamstrung himself in the process or has the Board got him on a short leash? Either way, our brand, our cause, our ability to defend ourselves, is rendered meaningless and open to abuse...as we are seeing! For me, that's where Club1872 come in...answers are needed! 

(tu)Good post Grizzly

11 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

'm still reelin' from Saturday.  I'll be the first to admit I'm stressed out about it.  I feel like getting pished right now and I'm having to fight the temptation.  I should really stay off here for a few days but I live in hope that something positive will come from the club.  The weekend was a hard one to take I do know that.  Watching us go 3-0 down to Motherwell at home was a bad one.  Saturday was a dark fucking day tho.

Well stay cool and do what Rfc52 says ,don't be posting any videos that incriminate fellow bears .

Making a statement is one thing, but you have to have a plan based on fact and see it through to the end. These bastards don't belong to Scotland, as far back to the two world wars, they supported the Nazi regime and have supported every evil catholic Jesuit priest organized regime that has ever existed including the SNP.

38 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Exactly.

Maybe King is trying  to avoid a head on spat with the man who controls scottish football I would suspect. With my conspiracy theory hat on, it is also the matter that he might have something on King. Liewell will know the club will have to be seen to say something. Maybe they've even had a cosy one to one chat on how to deal with it without damaging either party. Pass it to a fans group and it will be swept aside and die. 

Who the fuck knows what goes on, but I can smell shite. Hopefully I'm proven wrong.

Spot on. Passing King as fit and proper had conditions I reckon.

One of them being,  do what we say, when we say, and never rock the boat.

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Posted on another thread but the club should be using this http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/8509548/Alex-Salmond-sectarianism-in-Scottish-football-will-be-eradicated.html

As a stick to beat the incompetent scottish government with.

The incompetent Scottish 'government' would retort back with "didn't you know, alex was referring only to Rangers fans' brand of sectarianism...that's how we roll!" Or, at least, they'd be as well saying that, plumbGer, because that would be the truth of the matter! 

31 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

The incompetent Scottish 'government' would retort back with "didn't you know, alex was referring only to Rangers fans' brand of sectarianism...that's how we roll!" Or, at least, they'd be as well saying that, plumbGer, because that would be the truth of the matter! 

And that would just sum up their incompetence mate.

They need held to account using this statement.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

And that would just sum up their incompetence mate.

They need held to account using this statement.

You're right mate. I was just being facetious regarding the bastards double standards and how ridiculous they are. It's actually the perfect 'statement' to use in our defence. :541: