DOTA 2

mitre_mouldmaster

Best game ever made.

Anyone on here play it?

Its difficult to get into, but worth the effort. Im only about 2,000 hours into it (still a beginner) and now proficient at calling someones mother a whore in Russian and Peruvian.

Biggest prize in online gaming (or e-sports as they really should be known), $6m prize for first place at this years finals I think.

I yob tvoyu mat 

4 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

What the fuck is DOTA?

Dota 2 is a free-to-play multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video game developed and published by Valve Corporation for Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux. The game is the stand-alone sequel to Defense of the Ancients (DotA), which was a community-created mod for Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and its expansion pack, The Frozen Throne. Dota 2 is played in matches between two teams that consist of five players, who each occupy their own base on the map. Each player controls a powerful character, known as a "hero", that feature unique abilities and different styles of play. During a match, a player and their team collects experience points, currency, and items for their heroes in order to better fight heroes of the opposing team, attempting to push through their defenses. A team wins by being the first to destroy a large structure located in the opposing team's base, called the "Ancient".

Me, I have never heard of it and it sounds utter shite.

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Dota 2 is a free-to-play multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video game developed and published by Valve Corporation for Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux. The game is the stand-alone sequel to Defense of the Ancients (DotA), which was a community-created mod for Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and its expansion pack, The Frozen Throne. Dota 2 is played in matches between two teams that consist of five players, who each occupy their own base on the map. Each player controls a powerful character, known as a "hero", that feature unique abilities and different styles of play. During a match, a player and their team collects experience points, currency, and items for their heroes in order to better fight heroes of the opposing team, attempting to push through their defenses. A team wins by being the first to destroy a large structure located in the opposing team's base, called the "Ancient".

Me, I have never heard of it and it sounds utter shite.

Sounds like a total paedo game, its always spotty greasy skinned mutants who hang about games workshop spending their paper money on figurines and smelling of BO that play this world of warcraft shite.

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Thrilling stuff by the sounds of it

Never been into that World of Warcraft shit.

Dota is different as you dont level up over time or anything. You play a match, and you are exactly equal to everyone else. Could be someone who has been playing for years, or a person who took it up yesterday.

Best way I can think to equate it is like a modern version of chess, but multiplayer. Its all about strategy and team play.

18 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Godfather i'll trade you two wicked witches for 3 of your magic mushroom potions ! The witches have 130 power boost and 57 dark magic potential ! Kazaaaam

Aye then we can spend hours in your den discussing battle tactics.

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im kinda wanting to write that you would actually be sucking each other off, but since you are kidding on to be dota players, its kinda self defeating. 

I bet you spend most your time imaging men sooking each other off ya wrong yin.

10 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im kinda wanting to write that you would actually be sucking each other off, but since you are kidding on to be dota players, its kinda self defeating. 

Says the paedo ring game player whos racked up 2000 hours so far....Post a picture to see if you resemble the description i posted above

download.jpg

30 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Never been into that World of Warcraft shit.

Dota is different as you dont level up over time or anything. You play a match, and you are exactly equal to everyone else. Could be someone who has been playing for years, or a person who took it up yesterday.

Best way I can think to equate it is like a modern version of chess, but multiplayer. Its all about strategy and team play.

Sounds like some sort of SNP PC propoganda to me....

On 04/10/2016 at 7:06 PM, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Best game ever made.

Anyone on here play it?

Its difficult to get into, but worth the effort. Im only about 2,000 hours into it (still a beginner) and now proficient at calling someones mother a whore in Russian and Peruvian.

Biggest prize in online gaming (or e-sports as they really should be known), $6m prize for first place at this years finals I think.

I yob tvoyu mat 

Tried it but thought it was shite after having played League of Legends