Can the O'Halloran wank fest please stop now?

K.A.I

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

There was never a wank fest. He just deserved a chance  - and in 2 out the last 3 games more than justified that chance. He was our best player.

This thread is just point scoring shite.

It wasn't meant as point scoring shite but going on people's reactions (including clueless dimwits that still think he's a good player) I'm kinda glad actually. Feel vindicated. 

When he's playing at Motherwell or Northampton I'll do another thread saying I told you so and highlight how little some people on here know about football. 

Counting down the days until people accept Dodoo is shite too actually. 

23 hours ago, K.A.I said:

It wasn't meant as point scoring shite but going on people's reactions (including clueless dimwits that still think he's a good player) I'm kinda glad actually. Feel vindicated. 

When he's playing at Motherwell or Northampton I'll do another thread saying I told you so and highlight how little some people on here know about football. 

Counting down the days until people accept Dodoo is shite too actually. 

I'm glad you are desperate for our players to fail so that you feel vindictated.  that's the way forward.

Just now, cushynumber said:

I'm glad you are desperate for our players to fail so that you feel vindictated.  that's the way forward.

What a load of shite. I don't want any player to fail - I wish every single player I didn't want signed or thinks shite would turn it around, prove me and others wrong and do something to benefit the team.

But they don't.

If I'm sounding like an arse it's intentional because I have no time for shite players who play for us and even less time for people who's told me my opinion on them was either shite or too soon to judge ... so I'm looking forward to the time I can say someone's shite and not be told off from the football manager and superfan brigade who think they know everything, but know fuck-all.

On 07/11/2016 at 11:27 PM, K.A.I said:

What a load of shite. I don't want any player to fail - I wish every single player I didn't want signed or thinks shite would turn it around, prove me and others wrong and do something to benefit the team.

But they don't.

If I'm sounding like an arse it's intentional because I have no time for shite players who play for us and even less time for people who's told me my opinion on them was either shite or too soon to judge ... so I'm looking forward to the time I can say someone's shite and not be told off from the football manager and superfan brigade who think they know everything, but know fuck-all.

You are sounding like an arse because waiting for him to fail is EXACTLY what you said. The guy has actually done well for the most part when started. Which has been the last three games. Am I saying he is a superstar? no. But give the guy a fucking chance before posting he is shite and that we are all wanking over him.

I still think you are trying to point score and actually looking forward to him failing is really poor in my book.

You are sounding like an arse because waiting for them to fail is EXACTLY what you said. The guy has actually done well for the most part when started. Which has been the last three games. Am I saying he is a superstar? no. But give the guy a fucking chance before posting he is shite and that we are all wanking over him.

I still think you are trying to point score and actually looking forward to him failing is really poor in my book.

No I'm not.

Re-read what I said I said I'm counting down the days until people realise he's shite (Dodoo).

That's an admission that he's already shite. Not that I'm wanting him to turn shite just so I can prove a point.

Poor show back at you if you think that's what I actually meant. 

PS - as for the rest of your comment - how long do you think we should give O'Halloran? he's been here almost a year and made fuck-all impact. The same folk on here was saying to us that thought he was a waste of money when we signed him "give him a pre-season" he's had it and we are almost at Christmas time. Give the guy a chance indeed :lol: 

On 07/11/2016 at 11:38 PM, K.A.I said:

No I'm not.

Re-read what I said I said I'm counting down the days until people realise he's shite (Dodoo).

That's an admission that he's already shite. Not that I'm wanting him to turn shite just so I can prove a point.

Poor show back at you if you think that's what I actually meant. 

PS - as for the rest of your comment - how long do you think we should give O'Halloran? he's been here almost a year and made fuck-all impact. The same folk on here was saying to us that thought he was a waste of money when we signed him "give him a pre-season" he's had it and we are almost at Christmas time. Give the guy a chance indeed :lol: 

He has barely been played. The times he has been played he has looked our best bet. He is the one player who can actually hack it in the SPFL because that's where we bought him from. He might well turn out not to be the answer, but counting down the days till you can come on here and lord it is repugnant. 

I just don't understand this picking in MOH. 

He has barely been played. The times he has been played he has looked our best bet. He is the one player who can actually hack it in the SPFL because that's where we bought him from. He might well turn out not to be the answer, but counting down the days till, you can come on here and lord it is repugnant. 

I just don't understand this picking in MOH. 

There's maybe a reason he's hardly played? ... I'm not saying I agree with every selection Warburton makes been he's been here almost a year and made no impact - none.

He doesn't want to be here IMO. Said it for a long, long time. 

I also said way back in my OP and a couple of times throughout I'm not picking on him even if it looks that way. If everyone held a candle to another player the same way I'd make a thread about them too. Even had one nugget accuse me of not liking him because he's a pape. 

I know you cant understand it but you're not alone. People can't take my points on this on board without thinking I'm picking on him and using that to rabble back at me like my point isn't valid or worth talking about. 

Your not picking on him, but start a thread about him? okay. 

I am not backing or vilifying MOH but I cant understand why someone would make him his first major signing then not play him, it's baffling. I don't know the reason he has hardly played.

However, when he Has  played he has offered some thing better that what we have. is it genius?  god no, I don't think anybody ever said it was,  but he has been the best of the bunch. 

I would start him in the next game. That doesn't mean I am having a chug watching him. Or holding a candle. But, neither am I waiting on him to fail-  and despite your protests,  it comes across that you are waiting on him to fail so you can score a point on RM.

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Your not picking on him, but start a thread about him? okay. 

I am not backing or vilifying MOH but I cant understand why someone would make him his first major signing then not play him, it's baffling. I don't know the reason he has hardly played.

However, when he Has  played he has offered some thing better that what we have. is it genius?  god no, I don't think anybody ever said it was,  but he has been the best of the bunch. 

I would start him in the next game. That doesn't mean I am having a chug watching him. Or holding a candle. But, neither am I waiting on him to fail-  and despite your protests,  it comes across that you are waiting on him to fail so you can score a point on RM.

If that's your definition of picking on someone then you are a bit of a delicate flower pal.

I am more than entitled as a contributing member to this site to say he's shite and request people give my eyes a break from wanking over him thinking he's the answer to all our problems. 

The reason he's hardly played is because he's got no end product. It's that simple. But then again neither does the rest it seems.

Again if you think I am wanting him to fail your retarded. I don't know how many times I need to say that realising someone is shite and saying I feel vindicated is wanting them to fail, I'll repeat one more time since you come across a bit soft in the head I WOULD LOVE HIM TO BE AMAZING AND SHUT ANY CRITICS UP. 

On 08/11/2016 at 0:07 AM, K.A.I said:

If that's your definition of picking on someone then you are a bit of a delicate flower pal.

I am more than entitled as a contributing member to this site to say he's shite and request people give my eyes a break from wanking over him thinking he's the answer to all our problems. 

The reason he's hardly played is because he's got no end product. It's that simple. But then again neither does the rest it seems.

Again if you think I am wanting him to fail your retarded. I don't know how many times I need to say that realising someone is shite and saying I feel vindicated is wanting them to fail, I'll repeat one more time since you come across a bit soft in the head I WOULD LOVE HIM TO BE AMAZING AND SHUT ANY CRITICS UP. 

Sounds like an ohalloran wank fest to me...

21 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I was thinking a song about building a bonfire and putting MOH and Kiernan on the top. 

Bases on last 3 games he's played who out of our attacking options has played better/been more of a threat then moh?

also in your opinion would you start moh ahead of McKay?

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Bases on last 3 games he's played who out of our attacking options has played better/been more of a threat then moh?

also in your opinion would you start moh ahead of McKay?

No-one's been a threat, except the Kilmarnock game when it all clicked.

and to answer your question - I'd go with Forrester.