Old Firm Away Allocations

scottyc06

Old Firm Away Allocations  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What should the away allocations be at games vs the bheasts?

• As it is currently
    • Normal away allocation only

1 hour ago, kplfishtank said:

I stopped away games once we went up so in reality doesn't affect me.

but I would never want it to change. No better thing than seeing 8k bears going tonto in their midden. 

Aye fae watching in the hoose. Get yer arse back to the football.

The only thing I fucking hate is they get to be behind the goal and in full view of camera's I would love to see them tucked away up in the club deck but it is not possible so we just have to put up with it and if memory serves me correct they used to get the enclosure as well maybe one of the older Bears could clear that one up.

22 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

The only thing I fucking hate is they get to be behind the goal and in full view of camera's I would love to see them tucked away up in the club deck but it is not possible so we just have to put up with it and if memory serves me correct they used to get the enclosure as well maybe one of the older Bears could clear that one up.

They used to get half west enclosure and half west main stand. 

29 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

I watched highlights of a game against them early 80s I could have sworn they had some of the govan ? 

Yep they also had that. 

I was in a game as a kid where we were put in behind the away team dug out and there was a line of coppers just to my left where the scum fans were put. 

Im no sure of the year but maybe a stand was being built 

3 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

So after club1872's statement where they have mentioned the growing support to restricting the beggers allocation it got me wondering just what our collective view is.

Personally, I don't have an issue with the way things are now, with the only change I would like to see is it being a percentage of the total capacity, this increasing our allocation while keeping theirs the same! 

However.. To keep things simple: 

The way things are now or;

Restricted to standard away allocations.

Personally I think a lot of this comes down to wether you follow Rangers away from home or not, as if you only attend home games I can see why you would want them limited but thinking of our away following, I would rather things were left the way they are!

Been saying for years Rangers fans should get the whole end at the piggery..the tarriers get the whole broomloan ! Before the piggery was rebuilt Rangers got the whole away end ..why did our club ever agree to our allocation being severly cut ?? Absolute disgrace !!!