Old Firm Away Allocations

scottyc06

Old Firm Away Allocations  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What should the away allocations be at games vs the bheasts?

• As it is currently
    • Normal away allocation only

So after club1872's statement where they have mentioned the growing support to restricting the beggers allocation it got me wondering just what our collective view is.

Personally, I don't have an issue with the way things are now, with the only change I would like to see is it being a percentage of the total capacity, this increasing our allocation while keeping theirs the same! 

However.. To keep things simple: 

The way things are now or;

Restricted to standard away allocations.

Personally I think a lot of this comes down to wether you follow Rangers away from home or not, as if you only attend home games I can see why you would want them limited but thinking of our away following, I would rather things were left the way they are!

I go to away games, including their  shitehole, would love to see their allocation cut, wouldn't bother me one bit if i didn't get a ticket for their shitehole ever again, my disgust for the stinking ratbags far outweighs my need to attend their horrible home. 

7 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I do agree though, it's getting a bit tedious going on about this over and over, it won't change, ever.

I get that we've had this conversation previously but with club1872 seemingly seeing this as a pressing issue where they have the opinion that it should be cut, could they/will they push for it? & are they right to?

Yes I would change it to 3000 each as I would never step foot in the beggar bowl again anyway plus I don't want 8000 of they cretinous in our ground none of them would be great but just for evens sakes we could give them 3000. If u get to go the first time then ur out the ballot for the second time and keep it fair that way. I don't know why anyone would want to go there and get subjected to some of the vile things they do and listen to an iraoke. People can come on and say we need to support the team but 3000 is plenty at that dive. The last time with the dolls was plenty and if u want to go and be subjected to that shite then that's up to u but to pay 50 notes for the privilege, some folk need their heads looked at. Stay back from it is what I would say and never give then another penny 

10 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

I get that we've had this conversation previously but with club1872 seemingly seeing this as a pressing issue where they have the opinion that it should be cut, could they/will they push for it? & are they right to?

They won't push for it, most of it I think is just posturing and noise to look like their speaking as the voice of the fans, I'm not a big fan of club1872 or these type of groups, each to their own I suppose , the allocation will not be cut though, it just won't happen. 

30 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I've only missed 4 games home and away the past 5 years. I'd blow my top if we got 1000 tickets for parkhead, meaning I'd miss the two biggest away games of the domestic season to satisfy those who just go to the home games? 

Not for me. 

Absolutely spot on. I too travel home and away and have done pretty much since I left school. Whilst if there was a way to move those rancid creatures to another part of the ground out of eye shot id be all for that I'm against reducing the number they get as it would reduce the chance of myself and people I travel with week in week out getting a brief for the piggery. 

I think we should cut it as I honestly can't stand seeing a whole stand at Ibrox decked out in tri-colours like it's St Paddy's day, whilst they sing about the IRA. 

I'd stick them in the govan west corner and scare the cunts to death 

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I think we should cut it as I honestly can't stand seeing a whole stand at Ibrox decked out in tri-colours like it's St Paddy's day, whilst they sing about the IRA. 

I'd stick them in the govan west corner and scare the cunts to death 

Yep , this pretty much echoes my own thoughts . 

I do feel for those that go to their shithole , I don't go now but there was a time when I couldn't ever see me not going , but just had enough of hearing and seeing all their shite at Ibrox . 

44 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Club1872 should be concentrating on pressing our board for money to invest in the squad before the tarriers get 10 in a row.  Celtics away allocation should be the least of their fucking worries.

1 hour ago, scottyc06 said:

the only change I would like to see is it being a percentage of the total capacity, this increasing our allocation while keeping theirs the same! 

If Celtic FC told you they wanted to increase their numbers at Ibrox while reducing the Rangers away allocation at Parkhead would that seem like a good deal to you?  Neither club would agree to those terms. 

The size of the travelling support for both clubs is roughly the same size and either club have stadiums big enough to accommodate those allocations so the current system seems reasonable.

49 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

They're making those noises because it scores points with the fans.  I doubt they're sincere about actually doing anything like that.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

This shite again.

look nothing will change, nor should it.  We get 8,000 they get 8,000.  The end.

It's all cringey and pathetic man, just cos we're on the back foot the now, if we were pumping them silly nobody would say a word, and would love the fact 8000 tarrier bastards seen us skelp them at our place. Once we start beating them again this pish argument will be nowhere to be seen.

5 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

They're making those noises because it scores points with the fans.  I doubt they're sincere about actually doing anything like that.

I think the whole statement seems to be a point scoring exercise tbh but I was slightly surprised that this is something they would include as generally those I speak to are happy with the current set up, then again it's mainly people who follow Rangers away from home & the poll does suggest the majority would rather it was cut! 

4 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

It's all cringey and pathetic man, just cos we're on the back foot the now, if we were pumping them silly nobody would say a word, and would love the fact 8000 tarrier bastards seen us skelp them at our place. Once we start beating them again this pish argument will be nowhere to be seen.

It's those that say they would never set foot in their shithole that get me, there's nothing better than being heavily outnumbered whilst skelping them at that midden!

4 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

It's those that say they would never set foot in their shithole that get me, there's nothing better than being heavily outnumbered whilst skelping them at that midden!

The ones saying it probably never been there. What a feeling when we're beating them & going daft and the cunts can't even bear to turn round and look at us. That's what it's all about. That's the fuckin buzz we love!