The first tale back from Leipzig

Deanzmeanzheinz

24 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Ok let's not... I do know my history. In his early days he made agreements with the Vatican as did not have enough backing or power to go against the Vatican. He then went against those terms, he outlawed pro catholic politics and dispanded all Catholic youth groups in Germany... Hitler wasn't a Tim, he wasn't a Christian, he was a fucking evil Nazi bastard!! 

Fucksake...

Look up how most top Nazis escaped..

Maybe you already know, but a relative, or priest made you deny it....

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, westenclosure2008 said:

"Whining faced wee cow" is good patter? Both equally posh. Bed time for you sir.

Aye, sitting here with one eye open tryin to read your shite,  fucking right  it's my bed time... take it easy brother it's only a song :lol:

night night

27 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I let it go a while ago ya wee cum gurgling fanny. Somebody else brought it up again

Your going to make yourself unwell with the pressure your putting on yer brain over a poxy wee song, I would get a cushion to sit on to help relieve the build up on your brain.:tongue:

3 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

He wasn't a pape.  Brought up as one but he def wasn't one in the end.

Lets leave it there. The Germans hate the horrible cunt too. I made a point that I didn't think that a song was appropriate to sing in Germany as they are not proud of that part of their history and I know it pisses them off if it's brought up 70 years later. I know they prob sang it without meaning to insult anyone but think we could have done without it. Which other country has invited us for friendlies in the last few years? I'm bored playing Burnley every pre season.

Ban this apologist taig fuck

3 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

He wasn't a pape.  Brought up as one but he def wasn't one in the end.

Lets leave it there. The Germans hate the horrible cunt too. I made a point that I didn't think that a song was appropriate to sing in Germany as they are not proud of that part of their history and I know it pisses them off if it's brought up 70 years later. I know they prob sang it without meaning to insult anyone but think we could have done without it. Which other country has invited us for friendlies in the last few years? I'm bored playing Burnley every pre season.

Not true. I've got German friends and they sing it. Also, someone else on here met Germans that where singing it. So really , you don't know, do you ?

5 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Not true. I've got German friends and they sing it. Also, someone else on here met Germans that where singing it. So really , you don't know, do you ?

I have a friend that is German and he wouldn't agree. He is a shepherd and was over last year for some farming thing. He was howling when he heard that song.