The first tale back from Leipzig

Deanzmeanzheinz

What happens in november with armed forces day at ibrox and rememberance weekend is that to be cancelled incase we upset fritz, the plastic paddies, ragheads and every one else our armed forces have taken to task over the years at the behest of her majesty's government?

Shame on anyone who thinks that songs dont hurt anyone, V12 rockets, Zepplin raids killed people, fuck the lot of them

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Depends where you go. The people of Dresden don't exactly hold the RAF in high regard. 

That's why I specifically said "normal British people". 

You should actually read the posts before you reply. 

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Depends where you go. The people of Dresden don't exactly hold the RAF in high regard. 

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

Boom!

For you Dude, the war is over. 

:lol:

5 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

Most young Germans are embarrassed by what their forefathers did during the wars. Our forces part in that should and never will be forgotten.

No one disputes that fact whatsoever (I've relations who fought on both sides of the war). 

4 minutes ago, gsa said:

I did. They aren't singing it in Britain. It's not "normal British people" going about their daily business hearing it.

Fuck-sake man, mad arguments about history because a football support are singing a contextually ill-fitting song :lol:

We sing it away all the time so its not even just to get it up people like most supports do.

But lets see some more videos of the bears overseas please :dancingtroll:   

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I did. They aren't singing it in Britain. It's not "normal British people" going about their daily business hearing it.

you're right.  It's a bierhalle full of Bears, and staff happy to take their cash.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'll happily take your cash too, doesn't mean I want to be offended in the process. 

But I'm singing a song about how you sent your bombers into my airspace to kill my people, but my people resisted your aggression

Why would they find our successful defence against  their unsuccessful attack offensive?  They should be grateful, as it led to their liberation from tyranny. (for a while at least)

There were no German bombers being shot down over Dresden or Leipzig.

Boom.

2 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Don't agree with singing the German bombers song. That's just trying to antagonise the locals. We have a good relationships with some German teams 

Hitler was a pape. We slag British papes, why not German?