Horrendous Stat

plymouthranger

What can we expect with free transfers and loan deals for third rate players that can't get in their reprisentitive first team squads? We aren't anywhere near the soap dodgers in terms of quality. It will continue like this for years unless real investment comes our way, which us looking very unlikely.

1 minute ago, PromDeAnglais said:

What can we expect with free transfers and loan deals for third rate players that can't get in their reprisentitive first team squads? We aren't anywhere near the soap dodgers in terms of quality. It will continue like this for years unless real investment comes our way, which us looking very unlikely.

That's pish and you know it....none of the other squads outside them have cost any money with our league in the shitter. We have spunked millions out the club this season and our squad is utter crap.

6 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

That's pish and you know it....none of the other squads outside them have cost any money with our league in the shitter. We have spunked millions out the club this season and our squad is utter crap.

And every other squad is closer to the bottom than the top. Which is exactly my point. Celtic have outspend everyone in the whole league combined this season. What else is going to happen?

11 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

I expect us to be organised. I expect us to go with a formation when we play away from home, that isnt like something down the park with jumpers for goalposts. I expect no matter who is in change in the dugout, to have some remote idea of what it takes to win a match. I expect us to have a game plan that doesnt rely blindly on the MW approach to fantasy football. I expect the team to put in a shift. i expect them to play for the badge the way that dundee ex season ticket holder did at right back.I expect senior pros to step up and disagree with tactics  if they are shite. I expect basics to be done correctly.

I expect us not to get humiliated live on sky TV against Dundee because we have done the above.

I dont think thats expecting to much.

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I expect us to be organised. I expect us to go with a formation when we play away from home, that isnt like something down the park with jumpers for goalposts. I expect no matter who is in change in the dugout, to have some remote idea of what it takes to win a match. I expect us to have a game plan that doesnt rely blindly on the MW approach to fantasy football. I expect the team to put in a shift. i expect them to play for the badge the way that dundee ex season ticket holder did at right back.I expect senior pros to step up and disagree with tactics  if they are shite. I expect basics to be done correctly.

I expect us not to get humiliated live on sky TV against Dundee because we have done the above.

Well said

The stat I found quite shocking and horrendous, mainly because I didn't know was that bad is the goal difference between us and the sheep. I knew how bad we were compared to the bheasts but fuck me being that far away from the sheep is unforgivable.

7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

With the standard of players we have. That ain't going to happen. We don't have a squad good enough to consistantly outshine Hearts or Aberdeen away from home. As it stands Hearts and the sheep have some better individuals in their team, that's never been the case (in my life time anyway).

Sad but it's home truth. Unless we can get significant investment, not a lot is going to change. We'll continue to scrounge for bargain basement players and the results will continue to be utter pish.

Just now, PromDeAnglais said:

With the standard of players we have. That ain't going to happen. We don't have a squad good enough to outshine Hearts or Aberdeen away from home. 

Sad but it's home truth. Unless we can significant investment, not a lot is going to change. We'll continue to scrounge for bargain basements players and the results will continue to be utter pish.

This team - as poor as it is - wouldnt lose half the games we do away from home if it was sent out with better tactics and organisation than it is now and has been under MW. I am actually embarrassed for Murty that as a coach in the employ of an SPFL team he felt that was a winning side he put out  - despite everything we have seen away from home this season. MW was the same.

We dont have a good squad, but we keep repeating the things than make us fail - I honestly dont understand it.

31 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Looks like Warburton brought player he could bully INto robots who play without heart or passion but have great field geography, give me 11 Kenny Millers any day who fight and love the club bTut more IMportantly HATE getting beat. Our squad have accepted being second because Warburton softened them INto a frame of mind that ITs not the winning thats IMportant but taking part IN his experement was.

24 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

This. All day long.