Horizon Zero Dawn

BridgeIsBlue

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, duncam said:

I am really thinking of buying this game. Does anyone have it?

Aye - took me a while to complete it cause I went on holiday for 3 weeks halfway through, but I can't really think of anything bad to say about it. Easily the best game I've played this generation, probably along with Witcher 3.

• 2 months later...

Down to £30 in the Playstation store. Sadly I bought it at the full £50 2 weeks ago but tho be honest it was well worth that price. Finished it last night and the game is class. Gameplay is great but the story is even better. Easily up there with the best sci-fi stories Hollywood has to offer. Highly recommended, especially at the new price.

3 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Down to £30 in the Playstation store. Sadly I bought it at the full £50 2 weeks ago but tho be honest it was well worth that price. Finished it last night and the game is class. Gameplay is great but the story is even better. Easily up there with the best sci-fi stories Hollywood has to offer. Highly recommended, especially at the new price.

Physical copies regularly go on sale for under £30 thesedays. 

i.e. https://www.shopto.net/video-games/ps4/PS4HO01-horizon-zero-dawn

1 hour ago, Iakona said:

Physical copies regularly go on sale for under £30 thesedays. 

i.e. https://www.shopto.net/video-games/ps4/PS4HO01-horizon-zero-dawn

Cheers but I checked online before I bought it two weeks ago from Argos and everywhere still had it at full price. Must have came down recently. Not too bothered to be honest as it truly is a great game.

2 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Cheers but I checked online before I bought it two weeks ago from Argos and everywhere still had it at full price. Must have came down recently. Not too bothered to be honest as it truly is a great game.

Best bet is checking on hotukdeals before you make any purchase. Defo stay away from Argos.. they are always one of the most expensive

On 08/08/2017 at 11:28 PM, Jamie0202 said:

http://www.boomerangrentals.co.uk/mygames-gamestorent.php