How much will we be able to pay a new manager

2 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Let it go ffs, your a bellend, probably a good bear, but let it go ffs 

Funny thing about that part, I never really got personal, I just implied you were talking shit and should report ot a mod any concern. We all do that no big deal and easily reigned in when highlighted and usually met with something like "guys a cunt" and walking away.

Can't remember calling you a name other than that jocular reposte concerning the wank which is in fact contextual considering the circumstances of the subject which is no longer the topic I will admit but like buses there will be 15 more along any time soon.

You got an opinion about who will pay for a new manager or just going for the basic "you're a bellend" (notice I got you're correct) all night otherwise it is going to be a long one.

3 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Still waiting within this cunt 

Cunt now? original, your quality Rangers material.

You're a credit to our club and I am sorry i am using big words against you, I will try and tone it down to neanderthal soon but I have to put my Taig brain in.

EDIT: Oh no sorry the Taig brain is CH, how stupid of me.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Funny thing about that part, I never really got personal, I just implied you were talking shit and should report ot a mod any concern. We all do that no big deal and easily reigned in when highlighted and usually met with something like "guys a cunt" and walking away.

Can't remember calling you a name other than that jocular reposte concerning the wank which is in fact contextual considering the circumstances of the subject which is no longer the topic I will admit but like buses there will be 15 more along any time soon.

You got an opinion about who will pay for a new manager or just going for the basic "you're a bellend" (notice I got you're correct) all night otherwise it is going to be a long one.

I'll be honest, I never read that shot, it's my opinion that you are a fuckin wanker, don't reply to me again , pllease, you fuckin bellend.

Just now, Johnny Dangerously said:

I you've got fuck all tae say thought as moch 

Even though I can auto correct your spelling you are not saying anything of worth other than "I am a bellend"

Think we got that. We are not all under the influence of something.

Irn Bru maker AG Barr is to scrap its 30p buyback scheme for customers who return glass bottles.

The move comes as the company invests £5m in facilities to fill bottles quicker at its Cumbernauld plant, while it decommissions washing equipment.

AG Barr said it would no longer be able to handle returns after 31 December.

The firm explained that recycling at home had contributed to a drop in bottles being returned from 90% in the early 1990s to only about 50% now.

Dubbed "Scotland's other national drink", Irn Bru was created to an original recipe in 1901 when it was initially called Iron Brew.

The company introduced bottle returns in 1905 and changed its famous product's name to Irn Bru in 1946, amid concern over new food labelling regulations.

Not a lot apparently:duh: