Mckay and Wallace

Hutton2008

4 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Two biggest myths at our club and in Scottish football. For those who can't see how pish they are - check the stats and then comment.

Not too interested in the stats. Neither are our problem players. We have much worse elsewhere. 

McKay is about the only one we have that can actually create something and is one of our more talented players 

pick another couple to have a go at. Kiernan and Halliday should get the likes up. 

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Wallace is possibly worst left back I've ever seen in a Rangers jersey. McKay is just a wee boy from Borheed with a bit of skill but no heart playing for Rangers. 

Stale stansaas

oliver Bernard. 

I could come up with some more but Wallace is not the worst. He is not the best but of our first team squad he is probably in our top ten players. As sad as that may be 

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

Not too interested in the stats. Neither are our problem players. We have much worse elsewhere. 

McKay is about the only one we have that can actually create something and is one of our more talented players 

pick another couple to have a go at. Kiernan and Halliday should get the likes up. 

You should care about the stats. The same stats which say mckay creates nothing. He looks good with the ball at his feet but there is never end product. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

They're not the worst we've ever had - ridiculous to suggest that, but neither would even be in a 25-man squad during our 9 in a row years. That's how far our standards have slipped.

Doubt they would even get close to any of ecks title winning teams. The 9iar standard is once in a life time

wallace is never a rangers standard full back plain and simple , not even captain material he like the rest of his team mates is a coward and spineless, mckay only a player at 5 a sides or when its league 2 oppo, no balls again. if these so called players were hurting as bad as they say they are to the press then they'd go out there and speak to no press and just go through anyone and everyone to win. like a broken record but its fact we need born winners not boys 

19 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

As soon as they put 2 decent games in against shite opposition they will be back to superstar status by some on here...........

I've honestly seen idiots claim Wallace is a legend. This is how clueless sections of our support are. This is how far some peoples standards have fallen. This is how little sections of our support know about football. 

I'm done try to state a point about mckay. Every time I do so he just doesn't show up. He has the odd 5 or 10 mins when he looks like a world better then just disappears.  Said for a while I don't think Wallace is good enough to be at the club never mind captain it.