• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

So much abuse from you. 

Did you have an unhappy childhood?

not at all, very good childhood. just dont like morons lying about things ive said and when confronted about it shits them self because they have no proof of what i apparently said 

1 minute ago, CRARFC said:

not at all, very good childhood. just dont like morons lying about things ive said and when confronted about it shits them self because they have no proof of what i apparently said 

Rules are rules my racist friend. 

Keep the names coming, get all that anger out, red.

Just now, bombaybadboy08 said:

Rules are rules my racist friend. 

Keep the names coming, get all that anger out, red.

thats okay you can screenshot it and pass it on to the moderator as proof. that sort of behavior wouldn't be allowed on a forum like this. 

37 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

yeah thats right. i seen you on many occasions and know exactly what you look like. your a twat. its pathetic thats what your coming out with. you just said you wouldnt want a ginger playing for us. 

Why would anyone want a soulless heathen ginger playing for us? That's the one thing Hitler got wrong giving them a pass

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Why would anyone want a soulless heathen ginger playing for us? That's the one thing Hitler got wrong giving them a pass

so a ginger striker comes to the club and scores 30 goals and wins us the league. you going to hate him because hes ginger ???? nah think all the would be forgotten about dont  you ??? convo been going for about an hour now, glad you`ve been keeping up. 

2 hours ago, CRARFC said:

so a ginger striker comes to the club and scores 30 goals and wins us the league. you going to hate him because hes ginger ???? nah think all the would be forgotten about dont  you ??? convo been going for about an hour now, glad you`ve been keeping up. 

It would never happen anyway

10 hours ago, fiddyp said:

Spot on, it was like people clamouring for players like Gattuso to come back a few years ago. Weiss is playing in a bigger, backwater league than Scotland on much better wages. Sad times!!

A wide like to have him back honestly him and McKay on each flank, but would only want him back if he made the move happen. As he wants to be here. He just panders to his bluenoses on twitter