Cumbria Supporters clubs?

stevemac

Alright lads, years ago (2011 i think it was) I used to get a supporters bus now and then to some games. After splitting up with my OH I've got a lot more time on my hands so want to get up to the odd game when money allows. Are there any supporters clubs buses that go from Cumbria or pick up at Workington, Carlisle etc? Thanks a lot.

4 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Alright lads, years ago (2011 i think it was) I used to get a supporters bus now and then to some games. After splitting up with my OH I've got a lot more time on my hands so want to get up to the odd game when money allows. Are there any supporters clubs buses that go from Cumbria or pick up at Workington, Carlisle etc? Thanks a lot.

https://rangers.co.uk/fans/supporters-clubs/uk-supporters-clubs/

Quite a few that you should be able to speak to who could pick you up en route I suspect.  Good luck.

50 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

https://rangers.co.uk/fans/supporters-clubs/uk-supporters-clubs/

Quite a few that you should be able to speak to who could pick you up en route I suspect.  Good luck.

cheers mate, dont think my local one is running anymore but ill ask the 2 lads mentioned.

On 24/03/2017 at 1:26 PM, stevemac said:

Blackburn Loyal are up every week mate

Great bunch of guys

Harrogate bus used to pick a mate of mine up at Gret

On 24/03/2017 at 1:26 PM, stevemac said:

Harrogate bus used to pick a mate of mine up at Gretna. I'm sure they would help you out. If you need the number pm me and I'll get it for you. 

On 3/26/2017 at 11:06 PM, Billy1984 said:

Harrogate bus used to pick a mate of mine up at Gret

Harrogate bus used to pick a mate of mine up at Gretna. I'm sure they would help you out. If you need the number pm me and I'll get it for you. 

ive found on the rangers page my local pickup so thanks anyway mate. ive contacted my local. many thanks