The Big Interview: Alex McLeish

Graham Hunter interviewing Big Eck:

Part 1: https://www.acast.com/thebiginterviewwithgrahamhunter/alexmcleishlivepartone-barca-bayernandbarnum-bailey

Part 2: https://www.acast.com/thebiginterviewwithgrahamhunter/alexmcleishliveparttwo-messi-iniestaandthesearchforaloanranger

Decent listening, talking about Helicopter Sunday, the treble. How much closer Rangers were to signing Iniesta rather than the widely reported Messi amongst other things.

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Thought this was going to be about him being interviewed for the DOF role.....

:dancingtroll:

Christ. Back down to earth with a bang. Just finished listening and he was talking about how good Arteta and Ferguson were in midfield, now he'd need to deal with  the likes of Halliday and Kiernan. 

Just now, PromDeAnglais said:

Christ. Back down to earth with a bang. Just finished listening and he was talking about how good Arteta and Ferguson were in midfield, now he'd need to deal with  the likes of Halliday and Kiernan. 

I watched First to 50 on YouTube the other week then watched us getting horsed off Inverness that night :megaanguish:

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

An all round very frustrating manager.

I like the big guy but I still remember the 7 straight losses against the beggars . That will take some beating sadly

Thankfully the helicopters Sundays have made the big mans time look better than it really was .