Caixinha, Miller & Wilson Post Match Reactions

I know Kenny got 2 goals and Wes had some excellent saves but I thought Wilson was MOM.

An attacking RB and 2 untried kids in defence, he was well up for it and led by example.

Quietest their forward line, especially rooney has been for weeks.

10 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

I know Kenny got 2 goals and Wes had some excellent saves but I thought Wilson was MOM.

An attacking RB and 2 untried kids in defence, he was well up for it and led by example.

Quietest their forward line, especially rooney has been for weeks.

Wilson did play well and I'm one of his biggest Critics. Kept going even after he broke his nose, shows character.

15 minutes ago, Smile said:

Wilson did play well and I'm one of his biggest Critics. Kept going even after he broke his nose, shows character.

Playing the way that made Liverpool notice him and sign him as a kid for £2 million, not only did he have a good game but he helped the youngsters at the back no end, and it showed because the big centre half was a bag of nerves and he calmed him down.  

I like the big Fella, he's big and solid in the air but needs to work on his footwork.  But i like a centre half to be a centre half and we can work on the boy as he is still young.  The left back will be pushing Wallace all the way next season and Wallace will now have to up his game.  

2 games with them in the team and 2 clean sheets their parents should be rightly proud of them and they deserve all the credit they get.  ??