Away grounds that we have clinched the title at

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

Since 1987 when we clinched it at Shitodrie, I'm nearly 100% sure we haven't won it there since. Is there any regular premier league ground we haven't won it at in the same time period?

Tynecastle. Fir park, iirc

Fir Park just reminds me of the time we messed it up, I'm sure Mark Walters missed a pen and we got pumped 3-0. 

Left us with a home game against the sheep with them just needing a point to win it at Ibrox. Souness had just fucked off and it was the beginning of Walter's era.

Off topic but I got distracted.

Just now, bombaybadboy08 said:

Fir Park just reminds me of the time we messed it up, I'm sure Walters missed a pen and we got pumped 3-0. 

Left us with a home game against the sheep with them just needing a point to win it at Ibrox. Souness had just fucked off and it was the beginning of Walter's era.

Off topic but I got distracted.

I was about 14 and a guy offered me £250 for my £4 East Enclosure ticket that day. He had the money in his hand outside the underground but i declined, i was delivering newspapers for £9 a week to give you an idea of how much £250 quid was to me lol ha

We won the title at Easter road a gazillion years ago (74/75) when John Greig was captain. It was a 1 - 1 draw and put an end to several miserable years of them winning year after year. After the game we were all herded into an area at Waverley station. Doors at the end opened and John Greig came in. Our fans charged him and he got out fast.