U20s vs Hearts

The Dude

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The U20s are in action tonight at Forthbank vs Hearts. Kick off is 6pm. 

Probably pissing into the wind here but would be great to see a decent crowd there. 

I'd love to get to  more games for the U20s, but the timing of it doesn't help if being honest.  Why is 6pm the usual KO time?  

1 minute ago, Debian said:

I'd love to get to  more games for the U20s, but the timing of it doesn't help if being honest.  Why is 6pm the usual KO time?  

Seems to be the clubs preference. Some clubs prefer early afternoon games, others are almost always 7pm but we've stuck with 6pm. Friday's OF is an 11am KO. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Seems to be the clubs preference. Some clubs prefer early afternoon games, others are almost always 7pm but we've stuck with 6pm. Friday's OF is an 11am KO. 

Dare say if we had it closer to home (I know Stirling is only 25 mins away) or even a half hour later it would help.  

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Seems to be the clubs preference. Some clubs prefer early afternoon games, others are almost always 7pm but we've stuck with 6pm. Friday's OF is an 11am KO

What time will you have to start drinking for that one? :kingbilly:

17 minutes ago, Debian said:

Dare say if we had it closer to home (I know Stirling is only 25 mins away) or even a half hour later it would help.  

It maybe would although there have been more local games (Airdrie mainly) with later kick-offs that have seen no uplift in attendance. 

1 minute ago, soulboy said:

for those who like a flutter a tipster who charges a daily subscription has tipped this

BET 7  TIME: 18:00

LEAGUE:

Scotland Premier U20 League

GAME:

Rangers U20 v Hearts U20

SELECTION: OVER 0.5 FIRST HALF GOALS

be about 1/5 :lol:

7 minutes ago, soulboy said:

for those who like a flutter a tipster who charges a daily subscription has tipped this

BET 7  TIME: 18:00

LEAGUE:

Scotland Premier U20 League

GAME:

Rangers U20 v Hearts U20

SELECTION: OVER 0.5 FIRST HALF GOALS

A guy who charges for tips has come up with a single goal (or more) to be scored in the first half?  

I sincerely hope your not paying for that buddy. 

2 minutes ago, markem said:

A guy who charges for tips has come up with a single goal (or more) to be scored in the first half?  

nope he does them free on a mon .

wait til 15 min no goal then back it

4 minutes ago, markem said:

I'm going to start my own betting tipster site. 

My first tip stoated too on Saturday. 

- a horse to fall in the grand national

16 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

be about 1/5 :lol:

you wont get the odds for reserve game before game starts have to wait til at least 15 without a goal before you get to even back the bet in the 1st place

wait til 20 min and it's usually evens

4 minutes ago, soulboy said:

you wont get the odds for reserve game before game starts have to wait til at least 15 without a goal before you get to even back the bet in the 1st place

wait til 20 min and it's usually evens

Mate I will be amazed if you can get evens on 1 or more goal after 15 minutes however fair play if that is the case, I am amazed and corrected. 

1 minute ago, markem said:

Mate I will be amazed if you can get evens on 1 or more goal after 15 minutes however fair play if that is the case, I am amazed and corrected. 

your right after 15 min you won't but if there's no goal by then odds will be 1.75 that's why i said wait til after 20 min then you'll get evens on 1st half goal line 0.5. 1.0

Currently 2-1 to us, was 0-0 at HT. 

That tipster is gash....

Put it another way. A supposed gambling expert wants to make money by selling tips to others.

If he was that fucking good at gambling he'd have made a fortune already and wouldn't need to sell tips for money.