Let the pant wettin begin!

THEFISH

Come on own up...who has wet their pants already just coz we beat 2 German amatuer teams that widnay even stand a chance against the likes of Arthurlie juniors

Whoz got the baws tae own up.....they are already oan ma list anyway yeez were caught so get yer post in and admit it. :classier_than_pipeguy:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A thread wanting to slag off your fellow bears for the heinous crime of wanting to be positive. Great stuff...!

I doubt any fan I'd know would be basing their thoughts for the season ahead on 2 games against amateur German teams. Instead they'll take into account the positives from those initial matches, the new signings we've made and the confident morale taken from the club interviews of late.

No-one will be over-confident and the only one wetting their pants will be you as the urine spits out of your mouth once more.

Come on own up...who has wet their pants already just coz we beat 2 German amatuer teams that widnay even stand a chance against the likes of Arthurlie juniors

Whoz got the baws tae own up.....they are already oan ma list anyway yeez were caught so get yer post in and admit it. :classier_than_pipeguy:

When dae we play the big team Hanover ? Then ma drawers will really go ! Cannae wait ! :sherlock:

Play hannover tommorow i believe.

THEFISH has outdone himself once again, if they are on your list, name and shame the people that think we will deffo win the league because we beat two diddy teams? Cause if yer just naming people that are glad we won, then i'm on that list. I'm glad we beat two mediocre sides, i'm glad that our boys got a run out for 90 minutes in a very hot climate, i'm glad that john fleck and andrew shinnie got a chance on the pitch, and i'm glad all our new buys are getting the chance to play in the squad.

A thread wanting to slag off your fellow bears for the heinous crime of wanting to be positive. Great stuff...!

I doubt any fan I'd know would be basing their thoughts for the season ahead on 2 games against amateur German teams. Instead they'll take into account the positives from those initial matches, the new signings we've made and the confident morale taken from the club interviews of late.

No-one will be over-confident and the only one wetting their pants will be you as the urine spits out of your mouth once more.

Ok ye wet yer pants its good ye owned up...now go and change them ya dirty..... :lol:

Ok ye wet yer pants its good ye owned up...now go and change them ya dirty..... :lol:

I wet my pants all right. At your daft wee posts slagging off your fellow bears. :D

There is a smell of fish around here. I reckon it comes from a wee fanny right enough.

Lighten up boys ! They are only friendlies and they don't amount to a hill of beans ! Even the one against Chelsea ! Just a sunday school trip and a kick about to bond the gither ! July the 31st and August the 4th is when it starts to matter ! So in the meantime get as many laughs as you can ! :sherlock:

Lighten up boys ! They are only friendlies and they don't amount to a hill of beans ! Even the one against Chelsea ! Just a sunday school trip and a kick about to bond the gither ! July the 31st and August the 4th is when it starts to matter ! So in the meantime get as many laughs as you can ! :sherlock:

Friendly or not, bears should be eggin on the gers to win.

Maybe thats just me being old fashioned though.

Course you want them to win, thats not old fashioned. But don't take them as benchmarks as to whats gonna happen over a season. But then again thats me just seen it all before ! :sherlock:

Penny still hiznay drapped way this character....it wiznay a freindly it wiz a training match T R A I N I NG :classier_than_pipeguy:

shush Fish you woke me up from my Monday morning in the office slumber :Animation44-dont over use: :bed:

I'll tuck ye back in again if ye want :classier_than_pipeguy:

Penny still hiznay drapped way this character....it wiznay a freindly it wiz a training match T R A I N I NG :classier_than_pipeguy:

Oh well, that's a different story, i wish we had got raped on the pitch then.

i for one am glad they won the two matches - and i don't care if it was only friendlies, training match, whatever - i certainly don't base any opinion on winning the league from it - and it was nice to actually get to see the team playing as being out here it's not often we get that chance

so let us enjoy it - and my daughter thought they were all brill as they spent time last night signing her shirt and getting pictures taken with her - so there :P

i for one am glad they won the two matches - and i don't care if it was only friendlies, training match, whatever - i certainly don't base any opinion on winning the league from it - and it was nice to actually get to see the team playing as being out here it's not often we get that chance

so let us enjoy it - and my daughter thought they were all brill as they spent time last night signing her shirt and getting pictures taken with her - so there :P

And thats one of the things these games should be all about Rangers visitin places where there are profusion of Bears who don't get a chance to go every week. :sherlock:

Thats excellent fur you and the kid bang on but its just the clowns who start wettin their pampers a wee bit prematurly ma dear when we beat a team a monkeys thats aw :classier_than_pipeguy:

This thread's hilarious :lol:

Fish even though it was just a freindly (training game if you will), it's still nice to staart of the pre seaon with a few wins, regardless of who we play :pipegreen:

I think everyones happy that weve won both games its always better than losing but they're hardly the best teams and the team wont be anyway near 100% either. I always tend to take pre-season results with a pinch of salt.

However they can sometimes help to show if some players are going to play well over the season, last year Adam scored a hat-trick during preseason then went on to score a decent amount. Thats about all I'd take from these kind of games after all there just to help players get match fit.

This thread's hilarious :lol:

Fish even though it was just a freindly (training game if you will), it's still nice to staart of the pre seaon with a few wins, regardless of who we play :pipegreen:

Jadams' it wiz actually Wattie who said last week they were training matches no me and ye know we all have to truuuussst in Wattie like that snake on here :classier_than_pipeguy: