Graeme Murty...

23 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Folk forgetting the shite games we had under murty really annoys me. He's not a manager, pedros having a mare but murty is not the answer and never was. A 10 men scrape a draw against celtic doesnt change that for me. 

people quickly forget because of a late goal against the tims that murty lost to the 2 worst teams in the league at that time in dundee and i.c.t

37 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Couldn't do any worse, I'd even take Ally back the way I'm feeling tonight.

Understandable. Ally was a shite manager but at least you could look at the situation and say fair fucks to him trying to do his best with one greedy lying bastard after another running the boardroom.

My main problem with Ally was that he didn't bow out gracefully but hung on for his gardening cash. Greedy wee bam.

37 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

He is but on the other hand i don't think anyone would disagree with the fact that he'd have done better than this circus clown. Green boots and watp posters is this imposters limit.

That's right mate doing fuckin head stands at the side of the pitch is much better. People need to get a grip

12 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

Understandable. Ally was a shite manager but at least you could look at the situation and say fair fucks to him trying to do his best with one greedy lying bastard after another running the boardroom.

My main problem with Ally was that he didn't bow out gracefully but hung on for his gardening cash. Greedy wee bam.

The main problem with Ally was he didn't have a fucking clue how to be a manager. 

48 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Folk forgetting the shite games we had under murty really annoys me. He's not a manager, pedros having a mare but murty is not the answer and never was. A 10 men scrape a draw against celtic doesnt change that for me. 

Agree mate . His name being mentioned is real desperate .