This morning

Slept on it last night but my feeling is Pedro has to go.  I get the whole."building a team from scratch" stuff but this is possibly the worst result i can think that we have had EVER.  We  had a team that failed to get out the championship at the first time of asking but to go out of europe to a team that scored 66% of its european goals against us is awful. I havent seen anything from the new signings apart from 45 mins in the first game from Ryan Jack to tell me this season is gonnae be anything different to last season.  I got fed up with last season around March/April time, FFS we are no even supposed to be playing friendlies yet and I've had enough.

Absolutely gutted this morning

Just now, Gascoigne8 said:

Slept on it last night but my feeling is Pedro has to go.  I get the whole."building a team from scratch" stuff but this is possibly the worst result i can think that we have had EVER.  We  had a team that failed to get out the championship at the first time of asking but to go out of europe to a team that scored 66% of its european goals against us is awful. I havent seen anything from the new signings apart from 45 mins in the first game from Ryan Jack to tell me this season is gonnae be anything different to last season.  I got fed up with last season around March/April time, FFS we are no even supposed to be playing friendlies yet and I've had enough.

Total agree mate, haven't seen a decent performance from the team since he took over, got to go last night was the one of the most embarrassing defeats ever 

3 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

I know the feeling bud I had a few folk up for it last night but they got sent home pretty early. Totally agree about Jack, most folk raved about niko in the last game but Jack was the standout for me then but also my best tonight. As bad as it was though I am still optimistic for the season ahead.

Just now, TheBlueOne said:

Total agree mate, haven't seen a decent performance from the team since he took over, got to go last night was the one of the most embarrassing defeats ever 

Im in my late 30s and to show you a measure of our club you could Name the clubs worst results as there were so few (berwick rangers, st mirren etc) but now its every fuckin season we have a shocker of a result. No good enough, standards are well below what is expected at every level at ibrox

Currently in California in what was ment to be the holiday of a lifetime for us but this has totally ruined it for me. Trying my best not to let it spoil it for the family but this has come as a total shock and is such a kick in the stones I'm honestly struggling to take it in.

Just how in the blue fuck is this even possible?  We have put our trust in this guy and he can't even negotiate our club past this mob it truely defies belief.

Don't want to over react but honestly it's such a catastrophic result I can fully understand guys saying  there's no way back for him.

The board don't have it in them to admit they were wrong and sack him.

If the manager had any integrity he would resign anyway! Celtic and Aberdeen embarrassments at ibrox were humiliating enough without adding last nights debacle in to it.