UB BOAT YESTERDAY -10th ANNIVERSARY

57 minutes ago, BEE said:

Originally video was some cunt hanging out their window taking it who wasn't a bear and FTP was loudly heard, then follow up videos where can pick out faces easily.

Even aside from this you get constantly get mongos shoving cameras in your face at the football - does my nut in.

Don't understand the need for cunts to video absolutely everything in general, 'Oh look at what a good time I'm having' - shite.

It's the Facebook generation now mate, everything has to be videoed/photographed for likes and a reminder 5 years from now. It'll get worse rather than better now with this generation, who are determined to erode their own privacy and others just to whack it up on a website that is making billions off them. Just wait until augmented reality takes, eg think of Google glasses but more discreet. You wouldn't even know that that you are being videod, and everyone will be crawling on eggshells not trusting who is capturing what you are saying and doing.

Remember 1984, well the book is correct in all it describes, but the plot twist in our society is that is the people thenselves that have enslaved and are responsible  for their own constant video surveillance and judgement.

That Cardoso song was actually pretty good before some bawbag obviously decided that every song we sing has to have a reference to them and added the shite about the provos and the IRA.

1 hour ago, William McBeath said:

Shame the Clyde doesn't pass right through the east-end. That would be some laugh and something to do like the Founder's Trail.

Sash bash in enemy territory on HMS No Surrender :lol:

I thought it did

15 minutes ago, Murty said:

That Cardoso song was actually pretty good before some bawbag obviously decided that every song we sing has to have a reference to them and added the shite about the provos and the IRA.

Agree mate, HE NEVER GIVES THE BALL AWAY ??

8 minutes ago, blueretro said:

I thought it did

It does but I mean right through communities near that lots midden. From recollection it seems to go southwards after that wee bridge that takes you into the Gorbals before it gets to the other one at Rutherglen. Been a while since I've been over that way. 

Your right enough though and hopefully enough of them heard and seen the good ship on it voyage :lol:

26 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

It's the Facebook generation now mate, everything has to be videoed/photographed for likes and a reminder 5 years from now. It'll get worse rather than better now with this generation, who are determined to erode their own privacy and others just to whack it up on a website that is making billions off them. Just wait until augmented reality takes, eg think of Google glasses but more discreet. You wouldn't even know that that you are being videod, and everyone will be crawling on eggshells not trusting who is capturing what you are saying and doing.

Remember 1984, well the book is correct in all it describes, but the plot twist in our society is that is the people thenselves that have enslaved and are responsible  for their own constant video surveillance and judgement.

I realise I probably come across as about 50 in that reply, I'm only 26 :lol: Social media is for cunts though - I don't mind a nosey through twitter every now and again but aside from that it's a pile of shite. Couldn't care less who's out for dinner where and whos secong cousin got engaged to who.

5 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

It does but I mean right through communities near that lots midden. From recollection it seems to go southwards after that wee bridge that takes you into the Gorbals before it gets to the other one at Rutherglen. Been a while since I've been over that way. 

Your right enough though and hopefully enough of them heard and seen the good ship on it voyage :lol:

It takes a wee loop around Barrowfield before heading of towards Cambuslang