Big pedro

20 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

He talks a good game, clearly some fans have short memories as our last two managers talked a good game too

And maybe some folk won't be objective because of the harm the previous managers have done and will tar him too quickly because of them. Just maybe....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And maybe some folk won't be objective because of the harm the previous managers have done and will tar him too quickly because of them. Just maybe....

I dont have much of an issue with the guy, if im negative then at the end of the day he did lose 5-1 to the vermin, lost to the sheep and Progres, so i reckon ive got every right to be negative. Im backing him for now, but my main point is that Rangers fans of late seem to take a spoon feeding and will get ahead of themselves based on a soundbite. I could walk in as Rangers manager tomorrow with zero qualifications and say "no surrender and im looking into getting the grass dyed blue" and id be loved by thousands.

The OP literally says "Fucking love the cunt" after a few friendlies and one league game