Big pedro

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RangersScotty9 said:

haha no, that rhodent we have next Saturday hahaha he'd have been overlooking to see what he is up against. He was nodding his head in disgust.

Aye, I seen him in the crowd. Think the tranny shagger is meant to be Brendan though, seeing as he likes having his arse split by them 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I listen to player interviews depending on the player doing them, that's all I can muster lately in that regard. 

I can't trust a player or a manager who seems to enjoy the post match interviews or press conferences. 

I prefer the Walter Smith approach of treating everyone like they have just walked into your house with muddy feet.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Aye, I seen him in the crowd. Think the tranny shagger is meant to be Brendan though, seeing as he likes having his arse split by them 

Can see where you're coming from mate, the guy's arrogant alright, his comments regarding the Hearts fill in manager proved that and if I'm honest, Hearts were that awful they made them look better than what they are.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I can't trust a player or a manager who seems to enjoy the post match interviews or press conferences. 

I prefer the Walter Smith approach of treating everyone like they have just walked into your house with muddy feet.

This is the kind of thing I'm looking for here