Fan Zone

TheBlueOne

5 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

https://rangers.co.uk/news/club/hibs-matchday-entertainment/

IBROX will host an array of activity across their Fan Zone, Family Stand and on the pitch when Rangers take on Hibs in their first home match of the Premiership season on Saturday, August 12th.

MATCHDAY FAN ZONE:

Fans are invited to join us in our Matchday Fan Zone presented by Club Legend; Andy Goram!

As your dedicated matchday host, Andy is looking forward to welcoming you to our interactive matchday Fan Zone located in the Edmiston House car park from 13:00 to 14:30. Accompanied by our Fan Zone MC, ‘The Goalie’ will be on hand to answer your questions in a Q&A session, take photos and sign autographs. Andy will also provide commentary and participate with those on our Utilita Street Soccer Pitch. Kids participating in the Street Soccer will have the opportunity to showcase their skills with Andy identifying his ‘Player of the Day’ with the winner receiving an exclusive Rangers FC gift.

In addition, the Fan Zone will host a number of other activities and promises to be a fantastic atmosphere for fans to enjoy pre-match entertainment including music, and other acts all in the shadow of Ibrox Stadium.

Our Rangers Community Coaches will be on hand to oversee activities and answer any questions you may have.

FAMILY STAND:

Rangers has led the way in family entertainment on matchdays with an unbeatable entertainment service for our young fans and families in the Broomloan Rear Family Stand.

The fun begins an hour and a half before kick-off when our young supporters can enjoy entertainment ranging from face painting, arts & crafts, DJ with games as well as the chance to meet our mascot Broxi the Bear.

This season sees the introduction of four brand new FIFA gaming stations. These 4 stations will give young supporters the chance to challenge their friends to a game of FIFA 17 in the lead up to all home matches at Ibrox. 

Our Family Stand Bluecoats will be on hand to oversee activities and answer any questions you may have.

HALF-TIME:

The greatest Rangers keeper of all time Andy Goram will return between the sticks at half-time on Saturday and three #RangersLoyal season ticket holders will have the chance to take ‘The Goalie’ on in a penalty shoot-out competition on the pitch.

Stick around at half-time to see if they have what it takes to beat ‘The Goalie’.

Did Goram show up?

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Did Gorom show up?

Aye he was there but then he read the post on the website again and realised it was no until Saturday. 

Poor bastard was standing there with red white and blue face paint and his goalie gloves on wondering where everyone was. 

2 minutes ago, Murty said:

Aye he was there but then he read the post on the website again and realised it was no until Saturday. 

Poor bastard was standing there with red white and blue face paint and his goalie gloves on wondering where everyone was. 

He also had sick down himself and was wearing that old white adidas keepers kit and had skidmarks all over the arse of the shorts.

Walked past and he was shouting to people "come and hit a shot into Andy!" and people were just walking past trying not to look at him.

Such a shame.

For parents/grandparents taking their youngsters to the match this is fantastic.

It gives you a break for a wee while, and the kids get to have some fun.

All my family are Rangers fans. My nephew's now taking his sons to the game now, and a new generation of Rangers fans are born.

These activities help keep the kids entertained before the match, as kids get bored easily while waiting for the game to start. Keeping youngsters amused can be very exhausting, and letting someone else entertain them gives the adult a break.

8 hours ago, thebooler said:

You seriously saying they'd stand ootside Ibrox holding a sign if they never knew whit it was for?

Standing holding a sign...? Whit are u talking about. Plus my point wasn't if anyone knew what the signs where for it was if anyone had heard anything about the Fanzone which someone answered, so aye cheers for your input numpty

36 minutes ago, TheBlueOne said:

Standing holding a sign...? Whit are u talking about. Plus my point wasn't if anyone knew what the signs where for it was if anyone had heard anything about the Fanzone which someone answered, so aye cheers for your input numpty

6 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

For parents/grandparents taking their youngsters to the match this is fantastic.

It gives you a break for a wee while, and the kids get to have some fun.

All my family are Rangers fans. My nephew's now taking his sons to the game now, and a new generation of Rangers fans are born.

These activities help keep the kids entertained before the match, as kids get bored easily while waiting for the game to start. Keeping youngsters amused can be very exhausting, and letting someone else entertain them gives the adult a break.

Can they not just stand outside the door of the pub wae a packet of crisps & a can of irn bru like normal kids?

4 hours ago, Carsons Dog said:

Can they not just stand outside the door of the pub wae a packet of crisps & a can of irn bru like normal kids?

The good old days eh? I remember standing outside the pub in the 1960's, and early 1970's. It didn't bother me,but if you can't go to the game, with your kid, without a drink then there's something wrong with you. I put kids before booze every time and they're all grown up now. ?

4 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

The good old days eh? I remember standing outside the pub in the 1960's, and early 1970's. It didn't bother me,but if you can't go to the game, with your kid, without a drink then there's something wrong with you. I put kids before booze every time and they're all grown up now. ?

Fekkin handwringers wrapping their kids in cotton wool eh?