stokes assaulting Jack, beaton looks on!

BLUEDIGNITY

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, A.T.G said:

Can't believe your pulling someone up for starting a thread :lol:

Think the only threads I've started since yesterday is the match reaction one and that one about Windass. I have derailed a few threads into talking about this tho :lol:

Except Jack doesn't even retaliate. I think he grabbed McGeogh a little and was a wee bit aggressive throughout the incident, but it should have been a yellow. Same for Stokes. So it's the second time Stokes should have been sent off.

Dorrans (I know he was), the Lithuanian and McGinn could also have been booked.

It was like the referee was using two sets of rules when he was refereeing that first half. Giving them the benefit of the doubt (to say the least) and seeing everything we did as severely as he could. Totally bizarre performance from him.

Just now, Inigo said:

Except Jack doesn't even retaliate. I think he grabbed McGeogh a little and was a wee bit aggressive throughout the incident, but it should have been a yellow. Same for Stokes. So it's the second time Stokes should have been sent off.

It was like the referee was using two sets of rules when he was refereeing that first half. Giving them the benefit of the doubt (to say the least) and seeing everything we did as severely as he could. Totally bizarre performance from him.

Let's be honest mate, bizarre isn't the right word to use here.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

The tarriers have got rules within our rules and cunts like beaton are scared of them or is one of them!IMG_4980.PNG.3d53e021df6ce9890f55787685ed6d00.PNG

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

The ref was well out of his depth, it was evident by how he interacted with the players. A good referee has authority, and will even have a rapport with players; he'll let the game flow etc. This referee was giving cards, and quite theatrical at times as well in the process of doing so. Giving Tavernier the booking is when he well lost the plot, and everything that went on in the game went on from there. It's a pity, because up until the sending off it had the makings of being a very good game.