Copper dog shelve stadium application.

backup

10 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

can I ask you a question? who are the personnel you would like to see as our board? particular people, like a CEO, chair etc.. names please. It just seems like you take any and every opportunity to bring the board into just about every thread - tell us who you see as doing a better job if this board are shite?

That won't be up to me but having a bunch of David Murray puppets who were on the board when we got shafted hardly inspires confidence.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

can I ask you a question? who are the personnel you would like to see as our board? particular people, like a CEO, chair etc.. names please. It just seems like you take any and every opportunity to bring the board into just about every thread - tell us who you see as doing a better job if this board are shite?

That would be Somers, Llambias, Leach and Sandy Easdale.

13 minutes ago, Smile said:

That won't be up to me but having a bunch of David Murray puppets who were on the board when we got shafted hardly inspires confidence.

You are correct, it will never be up to you  - but what will be up to you is the level of support you show this club.

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

You are correct, it will never be up to you  - but what will be up to you is the level of support you show this club.

The Board is not the Club, they come and go the Club will always remain.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

The Board is not the Club, they come and go the Club will always remain.

Oh dear.

Why don't you just support the club then and forget about the board surely that would be better? then when new board members come along they are inconsequential to you watching the team.... you might then not grind your teeth into the gum when thinking about Rangers

10 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

It's possible to show a great deal of support for the club and a great deal of suspicion for the board at the same time. This board is slightly better than the last board, who were in fact fucking terrible.

We're still mired in shite with no short to medium term prospect of getting out of it. 

Just now, Gman36 said:

It's possible to show a great deal of support for the club and a great deal of suspicion for the board at the same time. This board is slightly better than the last board, who were in fact fucking terrible.

We're still mired in shite with no short to medium term prospect of getting out of it. 

how do you know we are "mired in shite"?

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Oh dear.

Why don't you just support the club then and forget about the board surely that would be better? then when new board members come along they are inconsequential to you watching the team.... you might then not grind your teeth into the gum when thinking about Rangers

You clearly can not read.

2 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Well said some seem not to be able to separate the two.

5 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Was the board who supported our golden years of trebles, 9iar and some of the best players ever to come to Rangers good or fucking terrible? was the board with a goggle eyed conman and a set of shysters good or fucking terrible?

ponder it first, don't just jump in with the first thing you think of.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Why does it have to be a new board? Can't the current board do better?

11 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Was the board who supported our golden years of trebles, 9iar and some of the best players ever to come to Rangers good or fucking terrible? was the board with a goggle eyed conman and a set of shysters good or fucking terrible?

ponder it first, don't just jump in with the first thing you think of.

9 in a row was twenty years ago. In fact 9 in a row started nearly thirty years ago. Was anyone involved in that stipl at the club? Of course I enjoyed 9 in a row and the trebles but towards the end of that we weren't run in a sustainable way.

I would say we are currently mired in shite. I don't know that for sure. The fact we're barely better than the competition in Scotland, quite a bit way behind sellik, European minnows, and all this apparently paid for by 'soft loans', would suggest we're in a spot of bother. I think this is near enough as good as it'll get for us without significant outside investment, and in fact it's more likely to imagine sliding further backwards if we continue on the path we are now. 

23 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

9 in a row was twenty years ago. In fact 9 in a row started nearly thirty years ago. Was anyone involved in that stipl at the club? Of course I enjoyed 9 in a row and the trebles but towards the end of that we weren't run in a sustainable way.

I would say we are currently mired in shite. I don't know that for sure. The fact we're barely better than the competition in Scotland, quite a bit way behind sellik, European minnows, and all this apparently paid for by 'soft loans', would suggest we're in a spot of bother. I think this is near enough as good as it'll get for us without significant outside investment, and in fact it's more likely to imagine sliding further backwards if we continue on the path we are now. 

Some would argue the "over" spending during those brilliant times was contributing to the financial difficulties of the next 10 years, something we never recovered from. That Board did that - this board ousted some of the most horrible cunts ever to walk through our doors, men intent on suckling from our tit.

But still, Dave King and his merry men can do no right, despite recovering our club from the brink of sharks and carrion crows who wanted only to feed on us......  feels different now that's for sure.  

If only we had a big fat sugar daddy that had a couple of spare billion willing to invest in the arse end of European football now wouldn't that make you hard

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Some would argue the "over" spending during those brilliant times was contributing to the financial difficulties of the next 10 years, something we never recovered from. That Board did that - this board ousted some of the most horrible cunts ever to walk through our doors, men intent on suckling from our tit.

But still, Dave King and his merry men can do no right, despite recovering our club from the brink of sharks and carrion crows who wanted only to feed on us......  feels different now that's for sure.  

If only we had a big fat sugar daddy that had a couple of spare billion willing to invest in the arse end of European football now wouldn't that make you hard

A lot of shite we had money in the bank after the 9nrow years. educate yourself on the subject.

27 minutes ago, Spectre said:

I think I must have similar issues, I keep hallucinating documents lodged with companies house 

The funny thing is, he's banned from different forums, and he's certainly not the most popular of people.

Yet I'm neither.

Kinda makes ye wonder if someone does actually have mental health issues, which by the way, isn't something I'd joke about.