Transfer Window

Harveydp

Had we not signed ELEVEN players in the past few months then we as Rangers fans had every right to be pissed off.

As it stands we didn't sign anyone today which is of course anti climactic but really would Walker win us the league? I don't think so, folk seem so annoyed because they've bought into hundreds of rumours from hundreds of bored folk who posted nonsense from fictional sources.

Tomorrow what's needed is everyone getting behind the team.  It's literally all we can do until January at least

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Harveydp said:

Had we not signed ELEVEN players in the past few months then we as Rangers fans had every right to be pissed off.

As it stands we didn't sign anyone today which is of course anti climactic but really would Walker win us the league? I don't think so, folk seem so annoyed because they've bought into hundreds of rumours from hundreds of bored folk who posted nonsense from fictional sources.

Tomorrow what's needed is everyone getting behind the team.  It's literally all we can do until January at least

Spot on.

It's going to take more than 1 transfer window to get a squad together. Done good business overall both in and out. Paying over the odds for Walker wouldn't have any bearing on the outcome of the league this year so sign him for hee haw on a pre contract in Jan.

Still some glaring deficiencies in the team on the LM and striking options.

Pedro has put a lot of his eggs in the Pena and Herrera basket and they both need to start performing after the break. We can't sit around and wait much longer for a player that cost £2m in Pena to find his feet he needs to starting doing something on the park.

Left mid we have a ton of players that can play out there but none look that good. Windass who plays for about 20 minutes in each game is the best option which is scary.

Ridiculous finish to an otherwise decent window 

a Cardiff reserve as bsck up and some wee young winger who's possibly had the most underwhelming YouTube video ever for our reserves 

this is Pedros job and reputation here going into the season needing 2 good full backs and a striker incase Morelos gets injured or suspended 

1 minute ago, Alves70 said:

Still some glaring deficiencies in the team on the LM and striking options.

Pedro has put a lot of his eggs in the Pena and Herrera basket and they both need to start performing after the break. We can't sit around and wait much longer for a player that cost £2m in Pena to find his feet he needs to starting doing something on the park.

Left mid we have a ton of players that can play out there but none look that good. Windass who plays for about 20 minutes in each game is the best option which is scary.

I agree BUT at this moment in time.  There is not a thing that can be done.  Only support what we have

The quality of signing definitely improved this summer but the squad is not where it should be. Our bench is pathetic, Morelos needs a decent strike partner and god forbid he gets injured. Ending the window with Miller and Kranjcar as regular starters is a joke and I struggle to see us competing for second. Windass is Pedro's preferred option out left, the guy does one or two runs and then goes invisible for 85 minutes and that's if he doesn't injure himself getting blown over in a stiff breeze. We have no game changers in the team and most of the budget has been spunked on two players who will be lucky to be up to speed by the next window.

1 minute ago, Blueshoff said:

If we are in with a shout of the league in January then maybe we will go back with an offer for Walker then. At moment no need to waste money by paying over the odds, especially when the new signings have still to settle 

Walker won't be the difference between winning us the league 

1 minute ago, trueblue 64 said:

Pedro slapped the "itk guy" doon by making him look stupid,  a wee bit like he slapped Sutton doon.

Don't agree 

if Pedro did say that knowing it would leak out into the internet and media then he's the the prick that's played the fans and should get his jotters if proven 

4 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

I'm actually quite happy we didn't bow down to Hearts ridiculous valuation.

Hearts have cut off their nose to spite their face with this.

The lads worth zero now compared to the 500k or so we probably offered on deadline day. Would actually sign the lad on a pre contract in January just for the fun of them getting nothing in return and regretting not taking the money when they had the chance.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Don't agree 

if Pedro did say that knowing it would leak out into the internet and media then he's the the prick that's played the fans and should get his jotters if proven 

Sounds about right, that shit I'm smoking is stronger than I thought.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Don't agree 

I was wary about that when it first surfaced. Even more wary about it having looked at the guys Twitter. https://twitter.com/FauldsKenneth

Said he was a journo but markets himself as a 'philanthropist and entreprenuer' - can't help but think some of it might have been embellished to get himself followers.

1 minute ago, philiprfc said:

I was wary about that when it first surfaced. Even more wary about it having looked at the guys Twitter. https://twitter.com/FauldsKenneth

Said he was a journo but markets himself as a 'philanthropist and entreprenuer' - can't help but think some of it might have been embellished to get himself followers.

Aye I don't think Pedro is that stupid it's more than likely what you've said there was just saying if it was Peddo thinking he was mental or one step ahead