Morelos

stewaj3

10 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

Gets involved too much with the opposition defence. He has all the skill to focus on his own game and make them worried about what he is going to do with his chances on goal. He needs to mature much more.

All true there was a hat trick in him last night but was more interested in tussles with the centre halve. 

9 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Can head a ball, strong as a bull, can shoot, can score, temperament obviously touchy but that's understandable, hope we don't waste him!

zzzzzzzzzzzsherlo.gif.4945c1c3a8688bb084fd383cddf809df.gif

Needs a cool head v the tims next week, they will be targeting his "touchiness" we cant afford to lose his input to the game part way through.

Guy is just 21 and has scored 8 goals after moving from Iceland which is really good.

Last year we had 3 strikers who got - Miller 14 goals, Waghorn 16 goals and Garner 10 goals.

I think he will play a big part this season in getting us goals.

Just now, gj923 said:

Guy is just 21 and has scored 8 goals after moving from Iceland which is really good.

Last year we had 3 strikers who got - Miller 14 goals, Waghorn 16 goals and Garner 10 goals.

I think he will play a big part this season in getting us goals.

Stopped reading at Iceland 

9 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Needs a cool head v the tims next week, they will be targeting his "touchiness" we cant afford to lose his input to the game part way through.

They'll be at it from kick off, mind you so will plastic whistle now on Tuesday !

zzzzzzzzzzzsherlo.gif

3 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I think the Thistle team was full of tim fans going by the brutal challenges all the way through the game.

Without a doubt, we've always had that but with so many newbies and to some extent the management not really knowing the extent of it they are all trying us out !

zzzzzzzzzzzsherlo.gif.b40609e78243beda64040ea3bf9b96ca.gif

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Fuck up ya tadger and answer the question, who's Johansen?

Take it I've got his spelling wrong ? But instead of just realising I've made a mistake and you know who I mean the  fuds of the world think a spelling mistake means a lad who's followed gers man and boy including 26 games abroad is a taig , embarrassing man 

Edit

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Take it I've got his spelling wrong ? But instead of just realising I've made a mistake and you know who I mean the  fuds of the world think a spelling mistake means a lad who's followed gers man and boy including 26 games abroad is a taig , embarrassing man 

Edit

I didn't call you a taig, you're paranoid Cedrick.

Tbf to you, i don't think spelling is your strong point, not that i am brilliant at it either.

He's the one positive we have going into this game next week. Absolutely bang on from and high on confidence.  Take the aggression out his game I don't think he'd be the same player but he needs to channel it right from the off. 

As already mentioned his temperament won't have escaped their notice and I fully expect them to target him. That said I also fully believe he's going to thrive in that atmosphere so if we can get the ball to him in their box I'm confident the Wee man can hurt them. 

The Whole team obviously  needs to lift their game big time and realise what a positive result v those cunts means to this support. Understandably a lot of negativity going in to this one but as long as every single player gives his all you just never know. Would love nothing more than blowing that invincibles  bullshit right out the stadium on Saturday ........ Mon the Rangers!!