Character building

NeoGeo7

Ok, so maybe a little controversial here but let's say we won 4-0 tonight and coasted through, on a high and into the scum game at the weekend then it would be far more tough physically and mentally than a 4-0 win at the energy check stadium.

That was tough to watch and honestly I thought we'd bottled it but to show the fight to get that result after a gruelling 120 mins may do us more favours than you might think at first.

If we go a goal down against them at the weekend then we need to be mentally strong to bounce back and bouncing back from a 90th minute equaliser certainly shows that there is a toughness there/developing.

I want to beat them so badly at the weekend and I think if we are going to beat them it's going to be by one goal and it's going to be a battle so we need to be prepared.

The negative tonight are the tired legs, niggling injuries and the fact that we had enough chances again to bury the game far earlier than we did.

Trying to be optimistic, hopefully Dundee will rough up the scum tomorrow and take them to extra time and penalties and dump them out

4 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Ok, so maybe a little controversial here but let's say we won 4-0 tonight and coasted through, on a high and into the scum game at the weekend then it would be far more tough physically and mentally than a 4-0 win at the energy check stadium.

That was tough to watch and honestly I thought we'd bottled it but to show the fight to get that result after a gruelling 120 mins may do us more favours than you might think at first.

If we go a goal down against them at the weekend then we need to be mentally strong to bounce back and bouncing back from a 90th minute equaliser certainly shows that there is a toughness there/developing.

I want to beat them so badly at the weekend and I think if we are going to beat them it's going to be by one goal and it's going to be a battle so we need to be prepared.

The negative tonight are the tired legs, niggling injuries and the fact that we had enough chances again to bury the game far earlier than we did.

Trying to be optimistic, hopefully Dundee will rough up the scum tomorrow and take them to extra time and penalties and dump them out

Plus point with regards tired legs

The Taigs have 24 hours less recovery than we do. 

We took off a few key players who'll be iced up with Yazoo milk etc for recovery.

3 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Wishful thinking mate,the tarriers will pump them with ease,and if we go behind on Saturday I just can't see us winning.We score first and then concede we could come back from that and nick a winner.

Probably but someone's got to be hopeful :dunno:

Hopefully for what exactly? We slug it out over 2 full games then another half an hour to get the better of a relegation favourite?

living on cloud cuckoo land thinking we will do anything of note at the weekend. We have a total novice in charge and a knackered depleted team who when fit are no great shakes either. 

We all want us to fuck them and what not but delusion seems to be taking over when you look at our recent form and results. We are garbage