The Euphoria and buzz of beating them is becoming a distant memory.

pcbear

What pisses me off is they ain't that good just the best of a bad lot. Were wasting a lot of money this now. Our lack of creativity is doing my nut in. What's happening wae that Man city loanee? Thought he was a flying machine. Surely he's got to be better than what we have?

Supporting Rangers is the ultimate roller coaster, highs are better than anything out of Colombia, lows are the shits.   But fuk it we will be back, you can't keep us down, though these cunts have tried.  Around 1965 to 1971 we won the sweet total of fuk all that is why DJs header in the L C final is still one of my favs, right past Evan Williams.

Fret?  Don't even know the meaning of the word.  

As a wee aside, time for the mods to start clearing out the  taig cunts on this forum, Stevie Wonder can see who they are.

Hearts used to own Hivs on the park 

It is sadly getting that way with us and them 

We are  beaten before we take the field

The pathetic bunch that run our club have seen to it .Especailly over last 3 years .That we have become a club and team full of under achievers .Filled with losers and guys that don't give a fuck .

Seeing those bastards going bananas after each goal and eyeballing the Rangers suppprt ..From their full backs to the scummy forwards .They hate us to a man .They love beating us like our 9 in a row lot , loved  beating them 

That is quite a powerful feeling to have in these games .

We are filled with losers .That continually get more chances 

I honestly believe players that played in the monumental disgrace ,that was the 1-5 loss ,should never have played again

Wes is. a loser .Windass is a loser .Big time .Miller is finished at top level .Tav although bright yesterday is a loser 

Even our better players need help and burdened with playing with these losers

The thing is .We could clearly see in the 9 in a row years we had guys that loved doing them ,hated them .It showed 

Bomber .Big Marcus,Mcall to name a few .

Our standards are at an all time low

I believe the people that run us,are quite content with this .Their positions are safe .Their perks being associated with the club are safe  .

Until these contemptible bastards like King and Murray are removed .Things won't change

Sorry if I'm repeating myself with that final paragraph but it's a feeling most bears are going to have ,to bring about change 

The apathetic viewpoint to everything  that these bastards have regards off field stuff to our teams big game results predicament will see us continue like we are for years to come 

Sadly 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Hearts used to own Hivs on the park 

It is sadly getting that way with us and them 

We are  beaten before we take the field

The pathetic bunch that run our club have seen to it .Especailly over last 3 years .That we have become a club and team full of under achievers .Filled with losers and guys that don't give a fuck .

Seeing those bastards going bananas after each goal and eyeballing the Rangers suppprt ..From their full backs to the scummy forwards .They hate us to a man .They love beating us like our 9 in a row lot , loved  beating them 

That is quite a powerful feeling to have in these games .

We are filled with losers .That continually get more chances 

I honestly believe players that played in the monumental disgrace ,that was the 1-5 loss ,should never have played again

Wes is. a loser .Windass is a loser .Big time .Miller is finished at top level .Tav although bright yesterday is a loser 

Even our better players need help and not burdened with playing with these losers

The thing is .We could clearly see in the 9 in a row years we had guys that loved doing them ,hated them .It showed 

Bomber .Big Marcus,Mcall ,Fergie to name some 

Our standards are at an all time low

I believe the people that run us,are quite content with this .Their positions are safe .Their perks being associated with the club are safe  .

Until these contemptible bastards like King and Murray are removed .Things won't change.JT also 

Sorry if I'm repeating myself with that final paragraph but it's a feeling most bears are going to have ,to bring about change 

The apathetic viewpoint to everything  that these bastards have regards off field stuff to our teams big game results predicament will see us continue like we are for years to come 

Sadly 

2 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

I keep hearing this...but it doesnt make sence! 

So what your saying is they are good?

No it does make sense! He's saying Scottish football is so poor at the moment! This is the worst league I can remember in over 30 years of watching it!

Good investment in 2 transfer windows and we'll surpass them.. They're average and We just lacked belief..

We've got to be the best of the rest this season and lift at least 1 trophy . Serious investment( from god knows where) in January to close the gap for this season is essential.

What i saw yesterday was arrogance and confidence just like what we had in the 90's under Walter and Dick..We could play pish but know we'd win and they're the same right now and only us can burst that bubble.

1 minute ago, DESGER said:

No it does make sense! He's saying Scottish football is so poor at the moment! This is the worst league I can remember in over 30 years of watching it!

So what does it make us? There the best if a bad lot...this is the level we play at ffs

To many folk stuck in the past

3 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

So what does it make us? There the best if a bad lot...this is the level we play at ffs

They're not there, anyhow we are shit at the moment.  

Not for the first time but we will be back.  For the past six years we've been kicked from pillar to post, sadly we have no fight back from the board and little or no fight on the field.  Hopefully we can turn both around. 

Strangely enough I still have faith in PC, but that may only last till Xmas.

The only real positive I take from the old firm games these days is our magnificent fan base.

Even with our dismal record the loyalty and class remains intact. Compare that to the shameful behaviour of tims even when they are winning and streets ahead of us. We are indeed "The People"

Hopefully the board will start respecting this and make a huge effort  to try and match our commitment and expectations.

11 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

You sound like your stuck in the past if you think the current scottish set up isnt at its worst level in decades!

It makes us pretty poor and trying to work our way back to the top through a few managers who don't appear to be able to achieve it!