Ticket office pick up

WGOH

I know this has probably been answered somewhere on the forum, but needs quick answer. I have a ticket for Sunday through my bus, so have a spare on my season ticket, if I give my Rangers number (a pic of my ST) to a boy I know can he go and pick it up at the TO tomorrow? 

Don't think there is a definitive answer. Most people are saying they'll not accept anything other than a smart card. I picked up tickets using smart card then said I also have these 2 to pick up. Showed a picture on whatsapp of the confirmation that I was sent and got the tickets no problem. I said, dont u want me to sign? Its ok, I'll do it and then put quotation marks under where I just signed for the other ones. Still got the stickers on the envelope. Bit dodgy. Think the morale of the story is fuck knows, they make it up as they go along. Depends on your luck. 

2 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

Don't think there is a definitive answer. Most people are saying they'll not accept anything other than a smart card. I picked up tickets using smart card then said I also have these 2 to pick up. Showed a picture on whatsapp of the confirmation that I was sent and got the tickets no problem. I said, dont u want me to sign? Its ok, I'll do it and then put quotation marks under where I just signed for the other ones. Still got the stickers on the envelope. Bit dodgy. Think the morale of the story is fuck knows, they make it up as they go along. Depends on your luck. 

Mate am kinda Mwi n canny really make out what you mean by that post (no offence :lol:) I can’t make it over tomorrow, do you think the boy will be ok to go over? Maybe even say it’s his st and he forgot id or something? 

I've been 3 times this week. Once was knocked back for not having the bank card, second gave up after 1 hour wait, third got in within 15 minutes any just told them my name and postcode. Big problem for you is that the TO isnt open on Sunday.

8 minutes ago, Geo17 said:

I've been 3 times this week. Once was knocked back for not having the bank card, second gave up after 1 hour wait, third got in within 15 minutes any just told them my name and postcode. Big problem for you is that the TO isnt open on Sunday.

Boys going over tomorrow (Saturday), he’s at this party am at the now, wee bit reluncant to give him my smart card but I guess if I did he’d get it no questions asked?

How much money, time and effort is wasted either paying for specicial delivery or collecting because the embarrassment of a national stadium hasn't got the technology to process tickets with barcodes.   Fuck knows what they will do when the world moves on to tickets being sent to smartphones.

Managed to collect my mates ticket after he sent me a picture of his smartcard, his Rangers number, home address and postcode.

An option for anyone not in possession of someone's smart card but looking to collect their ticket.

Did see someone at another window letting the staff member speak to his mate on his mobile to confirm ok to have his ticket collected.