Rangers Scotsman Forums

Orange and Blue

5 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

read it on a regular basis and there about ha;f a dozen taigs who post EVERYDAY, in fact, it seems to be their whole life, that and child-molestation

Must've been about 20 posts on the Russell Martin article, about 19 of them being the mhanks spewing about us. Fucking delusional! 

I used to like posting there years ago.

There were some decent arguments about actual football but it slowly degenerated into a phil three names fanboys society with just constant rhabid rants about anything and everything Rangers and fuck all about football.

Gave it up about 5 years ago and came here

Every online forum,comment section or FB football page Rangers related story are infested with rabid bheasts. It is remarkable,all the more so when you consider the time period this has gone on (over five years) and also the fact they claim we don't exist. I used to enjoy reading football forums and such like Rangers related but don't even bother now. And i admire those fellow Gers who try under impossible conditions to hold an online conversation with fellow Rangers fans about our club. Heaven knows what fans of clubs outwith this wee backwater make of it when they happen to read a story regarding Rangers. As many no doubt will for example when the story perhaps pertains to one of their clubs players. If there's a story in the Kandahar local times about Rangers printed in Dari you can 100% guaranteed it will be completely infested with Savco "fans". As i say quite remarkable.

26 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Every online forum,comment section or FB football page Rangers related story are infested with rabid bheasts. It is remarkable,all the more so when you consider the time period this has gone on (over five years) and also the fact they claim we don't exist. I used to enjoy reading football forums and such like Rangers related but don't even bother now. And i admire those fellow Gers who try under impossible conditions to hold an online conversation with fellow Rangers fans about our club. Heaven knows what fans of clubs outwith this wee backwater make of it when they happen to read a story regarding Rangers. As many no doubt will for example when the story perhaps pertains to one of their clubs players. If there's a story in the Kandahar local times about Rangers printed in Dari you can 100% guaranteed it will be completely infested with Savco "fans". As i say quite remarkable.

I LOVE the fact that they are all over the merest mention of Rangers. It has been said before, but is well worth repeating that the fact that all they can do (THEM & The Diddies) is talk about The Rangers, is the ultimate compliment to us.

They hate us more than they love their own Clubs. I post occasionally on P&B and anything I say no matter how innocuous provokes a deluge of comments desperate to be negative in any way towards us.

Job done as far as I am concerned.