the liewell fantasy - septic are bigger than Rangers

1 minute ago, seville calculators said:

People Who Constantly Point Out Grammar Mistakes Are Pretty Much Jerks, Scientists Find

But you probably already knew that.

FIONA MACDONALD

12 DEC 2017

Scientists have found that people who constantly get bothered by grammatical and spelling  errors online have "less agreeable" personalities than those who just let them slide.

The irony.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The irony.

FIONA MACDONALD

12 DEC 2017

Scientists have found that people who constantly get bothered by grammatical and errors online have "less agreeable" personalities than those who just let them slide.

Just let it slide plumbger.What the hell do these scientists know about highly respected Rangers media posters such as yourself?

1 hour ago, seville calculators said:

FIONA MACDONALD

12 DEC 2017

Scientists have found that people who constantly get bothered by grammatical and errors online have "less agreeable" personalities than those who just let them slide.

Just let it slide plumbger.What the hell do these scientists know about highly respected Rangers media posters such as yourself?

Wit?:lol:

8 hours ago, East London Loyal said:

Come and watch the world famous celtic FC, in Glasgow Scotland as they chart a course for 10 titles in a row. 

Marvel at our history, being the second most successful club in Scotland and the only club to sweep child molesting and support for terrorism under the carpet. 

Come and see the famous green and grey hoops that have dominated Scottish Football, since the SFA and Scottish clubs drove a wedge through the Gers chest and tried to kick them out of Scottish Football. 

In fact, go and watch Rangers, because for all the meddling and corruption in the Scottish game, it won't be long before Rangers are back in the driving seat carrying the tinpot league on its back. 

Read it wrong and got you mixed up with another poster! Apologies ?

6 hours ago, magic8ball said:

top tip on how to get your post count up 

use a Seville calculator

Capital letters at the beginning of a sentence ,you forgot the full stop at the end of the sentence and you spelt my nom de plume wrongly.

I make that three mistakes.They don't call me seville calculators for nothing.LOL

On 12/02/2018 at 13:41, kris1984 said:

"Chumpions league"

Should be a fine for patter like that

My sincere apologies, i do hope you were not too traumatized by my patter.However it is lovely seeing the hammering of the peados every year.

I fervently hope that it won't be long before glasgow Rangers can bring back a measure of  respectability when we take the field against europe's elite clubs in the coming champions league competitions.

On 14/02/2018 at 00:27, GetToTheChoppa said:

You missed a fullstop on the first sentence. Ya prick. 

Congratulations GetToTheChoppa you know when to use full stops but you you do not know how to spell it.LOL

On 14/02/2018 at 00:27, GetToTheChoppa said:

You missed a fullstop on the first sentence. Ya prick. 

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

I don't think you'll find I have personally abused him. I just asked a question. 

Personal abuse is personal abuse no matter how you sugar coat it.

Use of the C*** word is up there with the worst you could possibly call a poster. 

@googuenourser ban this guy

14 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Personal abuse is personal abuse no matter how you sugar coat it.

Use of the C*** word is up there with the worst you could possibly call a poster. 

@googuenourser ban this guy

@googuenourser ???

Well you're a grassing cunt. I'm reporting you. 

42 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I don't think you'll find I have personally abused him. I just asked a question. 

I seen one yesterday when cushy warned someone about personal abuse, who had asked someone politely to "fuck up" Even though the accused had been talking a bit of shite.

Forum has went to the dogs imo.