Biggest Game Since 25.3.12

Agreed. I feel we can definitely worry them on attack.  But I do feel we're still fragile at the back and sloppy defending free kicks and corners.

Just give them  a game to remember, guys - and don't bottle it.

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I would say were favourites going into this game v the scum.

Bookies would disagree, as would I, we require a big performance from every player to get a win, its possible , we show flashes of real quality but are no where near consistent enough to be considered favourites, we look good going forward but our defence is far from solid, our mid is far better with the partnership of Goss and Doc but they're young players and games against them are not for novices, the reality is we'd be punching above our weight to beat them. just hope to god we do.

21 minutes ago, BrotherTJ said:

Agreed. I feel we can definitely worry them on attack.  But I do feel we're still fragile at the back and sloppy defending free kicks and corners.

Just give them  a game to remember, guys - and don't bottle it.

I genuinely think they’re worse at the back than we are 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I genuinely think they’re worse at the back than we are 

Haven't seen them regularly enough to know one way or another but the little have seen has been European ties and they don't seem to do well when being pressed in their half of the pitch and you don't need a team worth half a billion to hunt in packs and pressure the cunts into aimless long balls.

14 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Bookies would disagree, as would I, we require a big performance from every player to get a win, its possible , we show flashes of real quality but are no where near consistent enough to be considered favourites, we look good going forward but our defence is far from solid, our mid is far better with the partnership of Goss and Doc but they're young players and games against them are not for novices, the reality is we'd be punching above our weight to beat them. just hope to god we do.

My heart is probably ruling head. But I would Never Ever see us as 2nd to these scummy fenian bastards 

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

Haven't seen them regularly enough to know one way or another but the little have seen has been European ties and they don't seem to do well when being pressed in their half of the pitch.

I don’t watch them that regular myself but I always feel their defence looks weak as fuck any time I do see a game of theirs. 

I think our forwards in the form they’re in atm could punish them on Sunday. If Hearts can bang 4 in against them then surely we can manage a couple 

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

My heart is probably ruling head. But I would Never Ever see us as 2nd to these scummy fenian bastards 

Form is temporary , class is permanent.

they got handed their current advantage over us on a fucking plate but we will always be a class above them as a club, they are club for the vile, by the vile.

we;re slowly getting there as a footballing side but we're a long way from being considered favourites going into a game with them

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t watch them that regular myself but I always feel their defence looks weak as fuck any time I do see a game of theirs. 

I think our forwards in the form they’re in atm could punish them on Sunday. If Hearts can bang 4 in against them then surely we can manage a couple 

tbf mate wee Morelos gave them a doing at Ibrox away back in September just everyone behind him wasn't up to much at the time.