What is required

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The second one for down to both CHs for me given how far that ball travelled.

He was in no man's land but the defenders were worse than schoolboys.

Cardoso and Foderingham take the blame there for me. 

Cardoso for being bullied so easily and Foderingham for making Dembele's mind up for him by inviting the lob.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatf

2 minutes ago, backup said:

What is required is a manager first and foremost with a budget worthy of The Rangers, Martinez would be here in a heartbeat.

Dont think we even need that much in the form of money or signings (keeping the loans) to be competitive next season.  Where would be now if not for all the points dropped by Cainxha ?

New Manager is too much of a gamble,, could come in with their own new players and set us right back again

IMO Ask Walter to come back in some form of Staff role,,, its win win,, Keep Murty and let him learn his new trade from one of the best,, all the while Walter ensures we get the best out of the team.  Walter is Rangers through and through and wont want to see celtic run away with 10 iar any more than any of us.

If the Man is interested in working with us (and he can pick his hours lol ) then its a no brainer ,,, him and Murty nest season and we would win 55 

celtic and Brendan are shite ,,  

1 minute ago, stevotrueblue said:

Whatf

Dont think we even need that much in the form of money or signings (keeping the loans) to be competitive next season.  Where would be now if not for all the points dropped by Cainxha ?

New Manager is too much of a gamble,, could come in with their own new players and set us right back again

IMO Ask Walter to come back in some form of Staff role,,, its win win,, Keep Murty and let him learn his new trade from one of the best,, all the while Walter ensures we get the best out of the team.  Walter is Rangers through and through and wont want to see celtic run away with 10 iar any more than any of us.

If the Man is interested in working with us (and he can pick his hours lol ) then its a no brainer ,,, him and Murty nest season and we would win 55 

celtic and Brendan are shite ,,  

the taigs are no world beaters, doesn't mean we need to keep looking back all the time though, forward is our route with new blood and our historical traditions.

2 minutes ago, backup said:

the taigs are no world beaters, doesn't mean we need to keep looking back all the time though, forward is our route with new blood and our historical traditions.

Agree ,, but think with Walter on board would be all that is required to assist Murty ,, and then he could leave him to it after 10- iar is halted 

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Aye I got that :lol:

I was just disagreeing on the Alves part. He wasn't great by any means today but I wouldn't blame the loss on him.

It's your call mate 

Just thought collectively .They handed them every incentive  to go for the win 

As Brenda said .He fancied it 

With this lot for a defence .Think any manager would be within their rights to attack us with 9 men 

We won't be winning trophies as long as this back 4 are playing 

We can get away with 1/2 non defenders but not with 4

John was decent today although I thought Tav was poor 

These guys are providing some good stuff going forward

The other 2 give us nothing 

To think I used to moan about Brown and Butcher .Ffs 

What I'd give for 2 similar defenders nowadays 

2 minutes ago, stevotrueblue said:

Agree ,, but think with Walter on board would be all that is required to assist Murty ,, and then he could leave him to it after 10- iar is halted 

10 in a row should have had the brakes put on it today, instead it is 9 points rather than 3, look no further than a leaderless boardroom.