Hold your head up in work tomorrow

27 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

I was working yesterday, as someone mentioned earlier, the tarriers are that used to beating us they hardly bother gloating now.

Who you kidding they still like to rub it in and gloat .

It will be silence with a ? For most of us .

8 hours ago, onefootwillie said:

Glad I am retired

Me too, gutted for what our younger supporters are having to go through at the moment, the gap between the clubs has never been so wide in my lifetime and there seems little light at the end of the tunnel

9 hours ago, The Widow's Son said:

Hope all good bears can hold their heads up high in work tomorrow even through the hurt and pain.  I'm sure the comments will be flying thick and fast.  With Old Firm defeats so frequent these days, perhaps their celtic colleagues won't even mention it.

Luckily (?) I work in Aberdeen so all of my colleagues are hurting just as much as me today. Would have been torture if they'd won on Saturday.

23 hours ago, oldbear said:

Been on this site for a while.enjoy the comments ,but don't post much..........but I have to say that is the stupidest sentence I have read in the 52 years  I have been able to read.

Remember a time when we were winning all Old Firm games and it just seemed to be meaning less.  Not meaningless.