The Moment We Qualified

RockwellGers

I always enjoy watching managers react the moment a victory is sealed or a vital goal goes in. Seeing this composed and focused man who is doing so much for our club express himself in that way is pure gold. All the hard work paying off in that moment. It's fantastic to see that it means a lot to him, he deserves that moment for what he is doing for us, what he has done so far.

Pretty sure he says "get in" after his big YASSSSS. 

Now, what I really REALLY want to see is him celebrate like that when we score against celtic. Those celebrations are always explosive. I remember McCoist charging down the touchline pumping his arms like a lunatic at each Rangers goal in the 3-2 win in 2012, would like to see how Gerrard reacts.

On another note, so glad that we qualified and we are buzzing, great way to shake off the Motherwell performance and result, we should be in a much better place for celtic on Sunday even though the guys will be physically tired.