Zak rudden to become a top player

RFC55

18 hours ago, bluenoz said:

The less said the better, I will leave you to your own wee world...

Is the SPFL top goalscorer stats really living in my own wee world or just the facts? When these change to show Morelos at the top in the SPFL I will state he is the best goalscorer at the club.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Falcoholic said:

It's October now, what ya thinking?

Just an antagonizing poster bringing up shit from ten months ago. (easy to live in hindsight) The 37 yr old is doing a fantastic job, there is no doubt about that!

On 23/10/2019 at 15:58, Smile said:

He left out the leagues best striker just off the back off a hat-trick and waited 81 minutes to bring him on he also left out Greg Stewart another forward player till 76 minutes commonsense will tell you that's not going for a win. 

As I said you have outed yourself like many more of your type before but continue to post it's embarrassing.

On 23/10/2019 at 17:17, Smile said:

Currently Defoe the leagues top goalscorer with 9 is the best in the league are you trying to tell me a player who scores a goal in the league every 79 minutes Morelos(6 goals)  is better than a striker who scores every 40 minutes and is top SPFL striker.  

I'm surrounded by lesser minds here.

On 23/10/2019 at 17:47, Smile said:

Is the SPFL top goalscorer stats really living in my own wee world or just the facts? When these change to show Morelos at the top in the SPFL I will state he is the best goalscorer at the club.

source.gif.6ae6440f11e20bd6beea658931e33c54.gif

On 03/10/2018 at 14:47, DBBTB said:

I hope so but my worry is he will be another one lost to the ether.

In the past fifteen years we’ve had McLean, Loy & Hardie come through with good reviews and looking like they had a chance to break into the first team but for whatever reason it just hasn’t happened. Even Hemmings didn’t really get a proper crack at it but went on to do well when he left.

Hopefully Gerrard bucks the trend because we are long over due a young striker coming through :lol:

I think if one came along then Gerrard would spot it, i believe he would love nothing more than to see a kid emulate his own story and at least have them for a good few years in the first team before they would inevitaby move on. I'm looking forward to it when it happens, fingers crossed. For us, a few gems unearthed and sold for big bucks will help us massively domestically and for our future in european competition, they will both require ongoing investment.

Archived