Hands up

DC76

On 08/01/2019 at 13:42, DC76 said:

I thought this might be a difficult window for us..no progression out the group's allied to the figures on the books..which is why I projected zero incoming

Happy to be proved wrong tho..welcome Jermaine and Steven,if we can get the rest in the sooner the better👍

Is he any relation to the Jermain Defoe we have just signed? :justno:

On 09/01/2019 at 07:38, Ozblue said:

Is he any relation to the Jermain Defoe we have just signed? :justno:

Pardon me for the extra e..thought you Aussies might be above the pedantry of calling that out... obviously not..hope life's treating you well there otherwise 👍

On 08/01/2019 at 07:35, Courtyard Bear said:

You do know we have plastic pitches at Auchenhowie which they play on regularly. 

Are the pitches at Kilmarnock and Livingston comparable to those at Auchenhowie?

The one at Rugby Park is like concrete and Clarke won’t even let his players train on it.

3 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Are the pitches at Kilmarnock and Livingston comparable to those at Auchenhowie?

The one at Rugby Park is like concrete and Clarke won’t even let his players train on it.

They do train on it though. They have trained on it for the last two years

6 hours ago, Essandoh said:

They have to be of a certain standard. 

Its getting a touch tiresome that we are having a conversation everytime we play on these about what players we play or don’t play and if it will effect the game. 

I don’t remember the pitch getting a mention after we pumped Killie 3-1 in the cup. 

The players coming on the scene in the last few years will have seen more plastic than grass in their footballing career. 

On 12/01/2019 at 13:50, DC76 said:

Pardon me for the extra e..thought you Aussies might be above the pedantry of calling that out... obviously not..hope life's treating you well there otherwise 👍

It was actually meant more as a humourous remark than a pedantic one, DC76. We colonials down in the Antipodes are very partikular about our grammer and speling, you know. Nice 42 degrees temperature these days, so all is rosy in the garden, thank you.  :cheers:

7 hours ago, Ozblue said:

It was actually meant more as a humourous remark than a pedantic one, DC76. We colonials down in the Antipodes are very partikular about our grammer and speling, you know. Nice 42 degrees temperature these days, so all is rosy in the garden, thank you.  :cheers:

No worries,mate I can be a bit of a bloody galah at times😁have a cold one on me🍺

9 hours ago, DC76 said:

No worries,mate I can be a bit of a bloody galah at times😁have a cold one on me🍺

She's sweet, mate! All in good fun. Ironic you mention "galahs" as I have up to 40-50 of them wake me up every morning at 6.00 with their screeching. It's around 47 degrees at the moment so I'll definitely sink a couple of coldies this arvo. Cheers. :cheers: