Any footage of from fans on Sunday ?

32 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

You have got an agenda - even if you can't see it. You're looking to pick away at everything in order to find the tiniest bit of fault.

Sound fucking ohbsessed going on like that. Behave yourself man!

What's your next question?

Were any of the pies at less than 63°c?

Were there any shit stains on the lavvy wall in the shape of a bishop's crook?

Could any words in the programme be an anagram of Martin McGinnes if you took some letters away and added other ones in?

How pathetic a post is that 

Are you about 12 😂😂

Dont you just love the guys on RM media that hold a wee 12 month grudge cause you disagreed with their shite back then 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Are we still getting the restricted view area of the seats .?

We should complain that we only get 800 tickets and its mostly restricted view where as their fans don't get a restricted view when they come to Ibrox. And if we get them in the cup at their midden I want 12,000 tickets what we are due,  they should have thought about these things before they built  the thing so high that everything around it needed knocked down.  If we took the 12, 000 tickets we would get  peobaberly 10,500 as they would need to segragate us properly and the midden would only hold 57,000 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

We should complain that we only get 800 tickets and its mostly restricted view where as their fans don't get a restricted view when they come to Ibrox. And if we get them in the cup at their midden I want 12,000 tickets what we are due,  they should have thought about these things before they built  the thing so high that everything around it needed knocked down.  If we took the 12, 000 tickets we would get  peobaberly 10,500 as they would need to segragate us properly and the midden would only hold 57,000 

We canny complain really, can we?

20 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Can't lie mate .I'm happy with the amount the scum get at Ibrox 

I've been lucky enough to be getting tickets for bheastville since I was 12/13

It is very hard not being part of it and watching on Telly ..It's just one of these things though ..I will just need to deal with it .You made the point about restricted view and that's why I asked before .It is another thing our club should be mentioning but naw .Don't give a monkeys about us at these away games 

7 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Coppers were spot on. There was one female officer who was dying to jail cunts as soon as we went in stadium. Soon as the game started few of the polis came over and told us about her and we were just to be smart about what we were doing. 

I’ve experienced a lot worse policing so credit where it’s due.

Good cop bad cop ... oldest trick in the book :Fod: