Any footage of from fans on Sunday ?

11 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Not seen or heard anything on here. Presumably would have if there were any issues.

What's your agenda?

Agenda ? Just curious as I have been to over 170 of these . And not missed too many . Would be interesting to see how bears were treated at the game

That ok

11 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Scum bag gestapo . The guy realised he was going to miss the game so bolted . This story has been fabricated . Absolute certainty  

We are still our own worst enemies with the  rhancid apathy  within our support .

I guess I should know better

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Scum bag gestapo . The guy realised he was going to miss the game so bolted . This story has been fabricated . Absolute certainty  

We are still our own worst enemies with the  rhancid apathy  within our support .

Wasnt there to comment, but kettled into an area awash with vermin shouting abuse yet only arrest I've seen is a bear. Easy pickings if only looking one way I suppose.

Coppers were spot on. There was one female officer who was dying to jail cunts as soon as we went in stadium. Soon as the game started few of the polis came over and told us about her and we were just to be smart about what we were doing. 

I’ve experienced a lot worse policing so credit where it’s due.

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Coppers were spot on. There was one female officer who was dying to jail cunts as soon as we went in stadium. Soon as the game started few of the polis came over and told us about her and we were just to be smart about what we were doing. 

That is what I was looking for mate . Some good feedback . There are some bears out here that never got a ticket ,but just like to know went down at the game.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

The guy pled guilty

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

We’re they giving tickets a good check and scanning them heard a few got in with last season’s tickets also heard of 2 foreigners that had home end tickets got in easily. 

7 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

We’re they giving tickets a good check and scanning them heard a few got in with last season’s tickets also heard of 2 foreigners that had home end tickets got in easily. 

No one checked my ticket at all mate, I was fourth person to go in so don’t know if they got stricter or not.

I was next in line when one of the turnstiles stopped working, apprently after that they were just quickly glancing at tickets and letting bodies in.

10 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

No one checked my ticket at all mate, I was fourth person to go in so don’t know if they got stricter or not.

I was next in line when one of the turnstiles stopped working, apprently after that they were just quickly glancing at tickets and letting bodies in.

Are we still getting the restricted view area of the seats .?

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You upset with me mate 

Not at all. Humoured by you though. 

Our fallen comrade, arrested without incident, forced to plead guilty by the corrupt establishment misreported by the tarrier infested media 😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Are we still getting the restricted view area of the seats .?

You have got an agenda - even if you can't see it. You're looking to pick away at everything in order to find the tiniest bit of fault.

Sound fucking ohbsessed going on like that. Behave yourself man!

What's your next question?

Were any of the pies at less than 63°c?

Were there any shit stains on the lavvy wall in the shape of a bishop's crook?

Could any words in the programme be an anagram of Martin McGinnes if you took some letters away and added other ones in?

1 hour ago, Hutton2008 said:

Not at all. Humoured by you though. 

Our fallen comrade, arrested without incident, forced to plead guilty by the corrupt establishment misreported by the tarrier infested media 😂😂😂😂

Welcome to the para club 😜

25 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

You have got an agenda - even if you can't see it. You're looking to pick away at everything in order to find the tiniest bit of fault.

Sound fucking ohbsessed going on like that. Behave yourself man!

What's your next question?

Were any of the pies at less than 63°c?

Were there any shit stains on the lavvy wall in the shape of a bishop's crook?

Could any words in the programme be an anagram of Martin McGinnes if you took some letters away and added other ones in?

Go Fuck yourself you apologetic asswipe😂