New TV required

Marky.

8 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Another 18 month of a definition less than four times worse, nah not for me but each to their own. 4K HDR all the way but if you’ve not seen better it’s easier to hold off

4K tv's will improve over the next 18months like OLEG tv's and will come down hopefully in price.   As I said I have a top notch 1080p picture upstairs and downstairs and I paid over £3k for both  my sets when new 

But I have been looking but I have just bought a better car about 3 months ago and that cost me an arm and a leg,  was at richer sounds yesterday having a wee look.

6 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Il lunch u oot yer Lonsdale trainers ya no righter ,raging cause u sill have a pish tele ya trampy bastard 😂😂😂😂

Balls of steel. Dan... Let's say oddly irrelevant and slightly offensive things about fellow bears on the internet, that'll show him! Either you're having a bad morning, or you're bored as fuck, but you ain't helping.

Okay I've concluded I must go 4K despite not having any 4k ready things like a PS4 Pro or Sky Q - purely so I am not ridiculed online.

But I also think Copland is making some good points. The TV isn't a priority now, not since I booked a holiday and paid for this years season ticket. Will need to deal with the screenburn as it is, and hope that maybe the 2017 LG OLED which is still just over £1,000 will come down in price.

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

😂😂😂😂calm down mongo boy Jesus Christ ,u have a shite tv get over it

Mongo? Lonsdale trainers ?   Have you got the right guy?   Seriously mate fuck off and annoy some cunt else as I relally can't be arsed with stupid and abusive  xomments from behind a screen ,.

Now away and grow up and go annoy a few tims on kerryfail st 

3 hours ago, Marky. said:

Okay I've concluded I must go 4K despite not having any 4k ready things like a PS4 Pro or Sky Q - purely so I am not ridiculed online.

But I also think Copland is making some good points. The TV isn't a priority now, not since I booked a holiday and paid for this years season ticket. Will need to deal with the screenburn as it is, and hope that maybe the 2017 LG OLED which is still just over £1,000 will come down in price.

Richer sounds have some good deals,   If your gonna watch mostly 1080p content now then I would get sky q on first.,  I have everything with sky including sports and I am £102.50, a month  Bt sports I am £22 for 6 months then £28.50 for 12 months and that's hd £6 multi room£6.50 included as they charge for that also.  

If you have a half decent tv then buy a couple of good hdmi for your new tv when you get it and bang it in the old one just now.👍, also the Sky subwoofer is also worth considering I paid £250 for mine but that's when it first came out so probably get cheaper than that now .

If your TV is shite then the Sony kd49xf9005 you could pick up at richer sounds for £849.  It's a lot of tv for the money and unless you want bigger than a 49" you will struggle to get a better tv for that sort of money.👍,