Europa qualifiers

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

How did you come up with 1 million figure ?

I would say we make about £1m from ticket sales ,   Years gone by we got the 1st European games thrown in with the season ticket but we don't get that anymore so every cunt pays £25 and 40,000  paying fans would generate £1m then say 10,000 concessions/child  at £10 is another £100k, yes there will be expenses but then we have the box sales advertisement etc and we should piss through the first two rounds now with the team we have   

So that's why I would rather play 3 qualifiers like last year as it's money in the clubs pocket as if you get 3 full houses and get in the group stages like last season and another 3 home games at least:winnings: , I just hope every game including the friendliest are sellouts to make the club a right few quid 

11 hours ago, Copland bear said:

I would say we make about £1m from ticket sales ,   Years gone by we got the 1st European games thrown in with the season ticket but we don't get that anymore so every cunt pays £25 and 40,000  paying fans would generate £1m then say 10,000 concessions/child  at £10 is another £100k, yes there will be expenses but then we have the box sales advertisement etc and we should piss through the first two rounds now with the team we have   

So that's why I would rather play 3 qualifiers like last year as it's money in the clubs pocket as if you get 3 full houses and get in the group stages like last season and another 3 home games at least:winnings: , I just hope every game including the friendliest are sellouts to make the club a right few quid 

That's twice you have said 3 qualifiers.

There are 4, just as there was last season. 

We played Scooby Doo, our feeder club, Haribo and UVF remember?