Rossiter injured again

G.E.C.

4 hours ago, trueblueal said:

A more talented player than some we have on our books. If he wants to be here and can play 35 matches this season hes worth having.  Will have a good career. 2 year extension on a sensible wage, loan to Hearts.

Lad has lost years of his career and will only now start to show his potential just at the time his deal with us is expiring.  

Don't expect this will actually happen. Warbs may take him though. 

The guy definatley has talent, injuries at the stage of his career will have held him back, The same thing happenened to Durrant who lost 2 years at a similar age, Durrant was always a decent player post injury but he was nowhere near what he would have been if he hadn't lost those key development years. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Smile said:

Best job in the world being a footballer, I think he's just one of those boys who's body's maybe not strong enough for a competitive sport.

Is it not the case he just had a lot of muscular problems which were basically growing pains. He was talented enough as a kids to break into the Liverpool team but injuries held him back for years thereafter. 

The talent is still there and he's still young enough to catch up on lost time.  I think he will do well in his career. His physical problems seem to be sorted. 

5 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Is it not the case he just had a lot of muscular problems which were basically growing pains. He was talented enough as a kids to break into the Liverpool team but injuries held him back for years thereafter. 

The talent is still there and he's still young enough to catch up on lost time.  I think he will do well in his career. His physical problems seem to be sorted. 

I hope so never seemed a boy who didn't want to play, wish him well on his career.

38 minutes ago, Smile said:

I'd keep Fod as well as he's a decent keeper, maybe McCrorie will be pushing for his spot now though, Halliday days at us seem to be running out a likeable lad but not really going to feature now.

Wasn’t really thinking about Halliday as a player tbh more as a dressing room presence because he does seem to be one of the leaders in the squad going by what Gerrard said last season. Don’t know if it’s worth having him just for that though. 

4 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

Wasn’t really thinking about Halliday as a player tbh more as a dressing room presence because he does seem to be one of the leaders in the squad going by what Gerrard said last season. Don’t know if it’s worth having him just for that though. 

Seems a popular player and knows what Rangers is about but as the better players come in it will force him out, probably end up at a Hearts or Hibs.

Archived