Rossiter injured again

G.E.C.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bertent said:

The whole piece was written to suit an agenda that lets that organ have a dig at Rangers and its players. The papal knights stench still lingers in its editorial out put. 

Well I kind of retract my original anger at the piece and the OP's attempt to further push the narrative because he is not playing tonight so there must be a slight problem. I say slight because he was seen at the U23;s game in shorts and laughing with the players.

3 hours ago, TMB said:

His contract runs out next summer along with Holt, Dodoo, Dorrans, Herrera, Foderingham, Halliday, and Davis.  I think Defoe’s loan will expire too.  

That should free up a hell of a lot of wages.

Would keep at least 3 of those maybe 4. 

Minute he walks thru the HTC doors the arse will collapse again like it has for 3 years , would have more respect for him if he’d say I’ll be out 7/10 days due to a collapsed arse , he’s at it nothing surer , Andy Webster all over , clubs to big for him 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Minute he walks thru the HTC doors the arse will collapse again like it has for 3 years , would have more respect for him if he’d say I’ll be out 7/10 days due to a collapsed arse , he’s at it nothing surer , Andy Webster all over , clubs to big for him 

I really do not understand this. It is controlled thinking and if you say it often enough puppets will follow suit. The kid has been fit for 18 months other than this very temporary set back. Those are the facts. JR wanted nothing more than to wear a Rangers shirt. Prodan or Webster he is not.

Just now, bluenoz said:

I really do not understand this. It is controlled thinking and if you say it often enough puppets will follow suit. The kid has been fit for 18 months other than this very temporary set back. Those are the facts. JR wanted nothing more than to wear a Rangers shirt. Prodan or Webster he is not.

It’s exactly what he is 

23 hours ago, TMB said:

His contract runs out next summer along with Holt, Dodoo, Dorrans, Herrera, Foderingham, Halliday, and Davis.  I think Defoe’s loan will expire too.  

That should free up a hell of a lot of wages.

Need to keep Fod.

21 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I just hasn’t worked out for Rossiter.  His contract will run out next summer and there’s no way Rangers will offer him a new one.  He’ll end up at a lower league English team and might end up doing well but his time here is over.

38 minutes ago, TMB said:

I just hasn’t worked out for Rossiter.  His contract will run out next summer and there’s no way Rangers will offer him a new one.  He’ll end up at a lower league English time and might end up doing well but his team here is over.

Is this post in English mate?:mutley:

• 2 months later...

Archived