Hard to believe we’ve went from....

beararse

On 30/08/2019 at 08:00, beararse said:

Yep, sliding doors and all that.

whilst we’re at it we should also place on record our sincere thank to McInnes for lacking a backbone.

Its been said plenty of times on here, but whoever thought ‘let’s try and get Gerrard’ deserves a massive pat on the back.

Not one single Rangers fan would have thought of that appointment prior to it happening.

Even if he doesn’t win anything (which I reckon is highly unlikely) he was brought Rangers back to life. 

I actually dread to think the fucking state we’d be in right now had the bottler been in charge. 

13 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The club signed him not Pedro,. Pedro could not spot Messi or Ronaldo's potetional , Ffs he thought Pena was worth £2m, more than Warbs spent on a player, he spent £1m on Herrera who again after a game or 2 it was plain to see he did not have it.

He should have been sacked the end of that season and not allowed to waste money like on Pena or Herrera for the next., the guy was an embarrassment just like  cunts like yourself creaming  at another dud in Derek McInnes being offered the job when he's another dud 

I was always against McInnes getting the job.  If you dig up the old threads linking us with him you’ll see that.

In my opinion, if a player brought in while a manager is in charge of the club that is his signing.  I don’t care if scouts, the assistant manager, or DoF suggest it, it’s the manager who has final say.  Morelos was a Pedro signing.  Just as Cuellar was a Smith signing despite bomber identifying him.  Mark Allan had McGregor and Arfield all but in the door before Gerrard came on board so you won’t credit our current manager for those signings?  Allan said Katic was evidence of our scouting system working so Gerrard should get no credit for him either?  It’s a nonsense.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

I was always against McInnes getting the job.  If you dig up the old threads linking us with him you’ll see that.

In my opinion, if a player brought in while a manager is in charge of the club that is his signing.  I don’t care if scouts, the assistant manager, or DoF suggest it, it’s the manager who has final say.  Morelos was a Pedro signing.  Just as Cuellar was a Smith signing despite bomber identifying him.  Mark Allan has McGregor and Arfield all but in the door before Gerrard came on board so you won’t credit our current manager for those signings?  Allan said Katic was evidence of our scouting system working so Gerrard should get no credit for him either?  It’s a nonsense.

But Gerrard had to give his permission to Mcgregor and Arfeild so according to you way of thinking Gerrard signed them.

And it was bomber who found Cueller not Smith , Smith picks the scouts and tell them what he wants and they suggest players. 

I would give Pedro no credit what so ever , wanted him sacked after 4 months and glad to hear you did not want that dud McInnes 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

But Gerrard had to give his permission to Mcgregor and Arfeild so according to you way of thinking Gerrard signed them.

And it was bomber who found Cueller not Smith , Smith picks the scouts and tell them what he wants and they suggest players. 

I would give Pedro no credit what so ever , wanted him sacked after 4 months and glad to hear you did not want that dud McInnes 

Gerrard didn’t identify Arfield and McGregor initially.  Mark Allan identified both those players and began the process of making them Rangers players.  Did Gerrard give it the okay when it was all but done?  Sure, just as Pedro would have approved the Morelos move.

Truth is, If Morelos turned out to be a dud you’d be on here right now blaming Pedro.  You’re now unwilling to credit Walter Smith with the signing of Cuellar because Smith didn’t personally identify him.  This is an extreme position your taking just because you hate Pedro.  You could go through every signing a manager has ever made and ask ‘did he identify the player or was it a scout’.  I don’t see the point in it.

Personally, I think any player brought in to the club is a signing of whatever manager is in charge at that time.  You’re welcome to disagree.

1 hour ago, TMB said:

McCoist was worse. I don’t think he brought one good player here, tactically clueless, couldn’t win the Petrofac Cup or get us promoted from the Championship.  Demanding full pay for a year rather than just walking away was the last straw.  The worst manager in Rangers history IMO.  

A horrible time all round. Let's hope tomorrow brings better times ongoing.