Some singer the gaffer

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He doesn't have to lie low ffs.

Yeah its wise not to go out locally in the immediate aftermath due to folk on both sides potentially having a go. This is miles from that in terms of location (abroad), timescale (after the OF game weekend has passed), and circumstances (being on a short hol during international break).

You've clearly heard and bought into a mantra I'm unaware of and dont agree with. Not being able to show face at a charity do overseas a week after the game is ridiculous. Not being able to have a drink and enjoy yourself on holiday, by singing if thats your thing, is equally ridiculous.

The "weirdos" on here seem to be numerous in not agreeing with you. Those who would be non weirdos who do agree with you must be playing hide n seek.

Anyone having any issue with that clip needs to have a look at themselves and their unrealistic expectations, not at the gaffer for doing nothing wrong other than forgetting a few words and being out of tune 😂.

Fuck sake who cares

On 06/09/2019 at 23:42, ElBufalo20 said:

No but the fawning over him by some of our support is ridiculous.

He’s won as much as Caixinha and Warburton did with us yet he’s treated as some sort of person who can do no wrong cos he’s a celebrity manager 

Don't get this.  Every single one of us wanted us Pedro and Warburton to be a success, wasn't our fault they were nowhere near good enough.

Before Gerrard the scum were getting cricket scores every time they visited Ibrox. Under Gerrard we've had fantastic runs in Europe and got to group stages, ran the scum aff the park twice at Ibrox and are noticeably better to watch, tougher, and harder to beat. And he exudes class after the nonsense comments of the above two who looked like they had never been near a big club before.   Aye we've still got room to improve, as has he, but you can't deny he has done fantastically well given where we were when before he came in.

8 hours ago, Copeland1983 said:

Don't get this.  Every single one of us wanted us Pedro and Warburton to be a success, wasn't our fault they were nowhere near good enough.

Before Gerrard the scum were getting cricket scores every time they visited Ibrox. Under Gerrard we've had fantastic runs in Europe and got to group stages, ran the scum aff the park twice at Ibrox and are noticeably better to watch, tougher, and harder to beat. And he exudes class after the nonsense comments of the above two who looked like they had never been near a big club before.   Aye we've still got room to improve, as has he, but you can't deny he has done fantastically well given where we were when before he came in.

They literally won 3-2, 2-1, and 2-0 as well as the 5-1 hardly cricket scores 

13 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They literally won 3-2, 2-1, and 2-0 as well as the 5-1 hardly cricket scores 

A few:

5-1 - biggest ever win at ibrox.

4-0 Scottish semi.

5-0 at piggery

We were a fucking shambles in Old Firm games during that period and I never ever thought we had a slight chance of winning watching those games for the first time in my life.

But aye I must be exaggerating.

1 hour ago, Copeland1983 said:

A few:

5-1 - biggest ever win at ibrox.

4-0 Scottish semi.

5-0 at piggery

We were a fucking shambles in Old Firm games during that period and I never ever thought we had a slight chance of winning watching those games for the first time in my life.

But aye I must be exaggerating.

Two of those weren’t at Ibrox, you mentioned at Ibrox.