John Fenian scumbag higgins

Ivybank

Apparently on the front page of the rebel , pissed and running away not paying a taxi fare in Northern Ireland! (Don't read it my mum just told me)

how he's still playing after the cheating scumbag was caught trying to throw matches is beyond me,must have played the Catholic card

in the champion of champion tournament last week he was the only player not wearing a poppy

plays selby this afternoon, 5 0 mark please

i hate that scumbag with a passion, a rabid tim

5 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Apparently on the front page of the rebel , pissed and running away not paying a taxi fare in Northern Ireland! (Don't read it my mum just told me)

how he's still playing after the cheating scumbag was caught trying to throw matches is beyond me,must have played the Catholic card

in the champion of champion tournament last week he was the only player not wearing a poppy

I have met him twice mate . He is a bheast lover for sure . He isn't as bad as you would think tbf .I never reveal myself when I'm at work  I carefully ask questions , to get a reaction

I think it's probably his family are the worst . Still want him to lose though :whistle:

5 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Rat bastard should have been kicked out of the game years ago , all the prove they ever needed was all there and they bottled it...........

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Rat bastard should have been kicked out of the game years ago , all the prove they ever needed was all there and they bottled it...........

A 4 week ban fkn scandalous 😪

Selby you useless bastard!

Archived