Where to watch in Tallinn on Sunday?

Revolt

As per topic - There is a "Scottish" bar... but having had the experience of watching an old firm in an irish bar in Barcelona, never again 😄

Any sports bars folk know of which may be relatively neutral? Happy being the only bear in a place as long as there is no unwashed ! 

10 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Be more fenian filth at a Scottish" bar...  than in an irish one

It’s sad but their pubs are everywhere around Europe 

More concerning .They are moving further along and deeper  into Glasgow town centre .I’m sure the GCC only hand out licenses to Cunts that can show themselves as complete fenian bastards 

This rhancid City is tidal wave of bheastly  watering holes   

13 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s sad but their pubs are everywhere around Europe 

More concerning .They are moving further along and deeper  into Glasgow town centre .I’m sure the GCC only hand out licenses to Cunts that can show themselves as complete fenian bastards 

This rhancid City is tidal wave of bheastly  watering holes   

Irish pubs are global not only across Europe - fact used to always be my first port of call anytime arriving n a new city   i always found them generally welcoming and provided a great way to tap into the local 'scene'.  Remember having a bar owner hand my RHoU flag (may even still be there) and going to watch an ireland game one evening wearing my Rangers training top - couple of Scottish tarriers  got mouthy(not for long) but the Irish lads saw the humour and were brand new even buying most of my drink 🙂 

Do however get your point about Fenian watering holes in Glasgow  -- cunts need to be burned out - sadly will never happen as the tail cunts now run the whole country

On 26/12/2019 at 18:33, Revolt said:

As per topic - There is a "Scottish" bar... but having had the experience of watching an old firm in an irish bar in Barcelona, never again 😄

Any sports bars folk know of which may be relatively neutral? Happy being the only bear in a place as long as there is no unwashed ! 

I'm in Barcelona for the game tomorrow, the Irish bar not a good idea then? 

Archived